Ladies: Do you prefer a hairy or hairless chest on a guy?

Anything from hairless to medium-hairy works, but not the carpet. Also, what someone said earlier: if you’ve got a layer of padding, hair is a good idea. (It’s the main reason I keep mine.)

[QUOTE=Lama Pacos]
What about guys that have a little back and shoulder hair? In threads like this posters are always saying things like “mmm, hairiness can be sexy…except for the back and shoulders-- wouldn’t touch those guys with a ten-foot pole! Ick!” Are these things dealbreakers or minor turnoffs or what?
[/QUOTE]

I so don’t get the “ew, back hair!” shrill girly-girl whiney baby thing.

If a guy’s got body hair, some of it is bound to be on his shoulders and back. Guess what? It’s proof that he’s making that testosterone, and I loves me some o’ that in the original package.

Smooth, pelty, somewhere in between, it’s all good.

(Oh, and thanks, malkalvia)

Whatever the guy has naturally is fine with me. I’ve never been with any particularly hairy guys, though, just out of luck. My preference is for a guy with some hair–neither totally hairless or Sasquatch-esque.

[QUOTE=phouka]
Baby, whatever the package comes with makes me happy as can be. Maybe if there’s tons and its harsh, a little conditioner while in the shower. That’s about it.

The only places I really don’t like seeing hair on a man is coming out of the nostrils and the ears. All the rest just reminds me of that wonderful difference I so enjoy.
[/QUOTE]

This should take care of the nose hair

The hairier, the better. **AG[/g] is actually completely hairless, but I am practically covered in the stuff.

I prefer a hairy man. If a man is naturally not-too-hairy, hey - that’s fine too. I do not like waxed chests.

VCNJ~

[QUOTE=Telperien]
Whatever the guy has naturally is fine with me.
[/QUOTE]
Ditto. Whatever nature saw fit to give him usually looks best. Shaving strikes me as something that is done by a guy I’d consider too high maintenance.

Naturally hairless is fine, but if a guy does that intentionally, that’s kind of ugh unless he’s a competitive swimmer/whatever, or otherwise has hair that’s longer than the hair on his head unless he keeps it under control. Otherwise, I thought I’d prefer hairless when I was a teenager, but married a guy who’s pretty furry. When we were younger he made me promise I’d Nair his back if he got hair there, but these days we find we don’t really care - it’s not like it’s a shag rug or anything. Conditioner is a good thing!

Absolutely no: Don’t do a lot of shaving, stubble burn is so not sexy. Consider waxing or Nair.

AHHHH!!! ZOMBIE THREAD!!!
Is this in honour of Halloween? :smiley:

Zombie thread closed.