Ladies, please don't lose your minds now

Inigo will be available to the public as of Monday, August 25th.

Holding my breath. I move in to my new base of operations on June 28th (6 days after I turn 41) and then, only a couple short and sunny months later, I will be as free as I can be of my manipulative and much maligned (deservedly) bride. Yes, I served her once before, but withdrew when she begged & promised. This time, however, she is totally on board with the plan and actually helped me shop for my new digs! She’ll make a great GF for someone with unlimited patience and an iron ego.

I have already had friends do double takes when they’ve seen me this past week–I don’t normally smile and laugh this much. Well, I used to.

Holy MOther Of Gawd, I’m Back!

Welcome back, sir. It’s good to see that the changes in your life have been positive.

For those about to rock, we salute you. Good on you my man.

You were only mostly dead. You go Inigo!

Good. I’ve watched you struggle with your marriage for lo these many years, and I’m glad it’s going to have some resolution. You’re a good man- good luck to you and your family.

If I were anywhere near, I’d buy you a drink to celebrate. :wink:

So, wait, you’re still into WOMEN???

Damn :wink:

Congrats on your well-deserved freedom and I truly wish you the best for this new chapter of your life :smiley:

<files this important bit of info away for later, when I’m single, too…>

Well, good for you. Sounds like you could use a little positive in your life.

Congrats!

Oh good, Inigo. Anything that helps you move forward is a Good Thing.

I wish you the best for you and your kids.

WoooooooooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good luck in your new life. :slight_smile:

Congrats, happy hunting and all that. Get right back on the horse, that’s the ticket.

Does this mean no more squid swallowing? :frowning:
Congratulations, and welcome back.

You liked me for my MIND?!

Be happy. :slight_smile:

Well Done Sir.

Congratulations, felicitations, and happy bathroom sink & closet reclaimations to you…

Is she hot?

:wink:

Congratulations on your emancipation!

Doesn’t matter, read the fine print on your user agreement. You’re totally not allowed to sleep with a fellow Doper’s ex. That’s a banning.

No, I think you mean ‘thats a Banner’ as in large green Hulk-like ex.

“You wouldn’t like her when she’s angry. And darn near everything makes her angry.”