Ladies: Show Us Your Nipples! Redux

I generally insist on dinner and a movie first, OP.

Ick.

Judging by the OP, I don’t recommend watching anything from their movie collection.

Hacked account maybe? Fear Itself isn’t on my radar at all, but this is a pretty weird thread for a non drive-by poster.

I find it disturbing that someone wants to know more details about my breasts than I can be reasonably sure of without a measuring tape.

For reference/educational purpose only (NSFW)

Well, this is SDMB after all…

LOL I’m saying though…

My God. As a straight female, I hope I never encounter that many nipples again. It was a veritable Nippleooza!

Is it just me or are almost all of those nipples from white people? They haven’t gotten a tenth of the spectrum.

I, too, will not be voting in this poll.

That takes [del]balls[/del] breasticles. Good on ya, though…

Oy. Nuff said.

Do you want mass or volume?

Me too. And I know there are joke answers, but what exactly constitutes a joke answer?

I don’t think women in general are as interested in measuring their body parts as men are… or at least the OP is. :dubious:

Well, thanks to this thread I now know what Montgomery glands are called. So, there’s that. . . .

Another case of someone walking away from the computer while still signed in?

Oh, wait…he would have been gone a long time for a poll like this.

Never mind.

I honestly don’t see a problem. It’s an anonymous poll. It’s not like you have to answer it. I’ve seen dick measuring threads, why not aureola measuring ones?

Wait, is Fear a guy? I’ve had him pegged as a girl for a while.

Exactly. I’m amazed that so many people are suddenly so virtuous, after some of the stuff on this board. Especially, for something that most men here would kill me, and laugh about it, to get.

hh

Where are the pictures?? I was expecting pictures dammit! :mad:

Data?

I don’t think it’s so much the subject matter as the thoroughness with which the OP posed the question. I might have answered a general question about nipple size. It could be interesting; after all, they change throughout a woman’s life and I’m always up for a conversation about the changes that pregnancy has wrought. But all that measuring? Of such a little place? Such exhaustive options? Blech-o.

Please. There have been much weirder/more personal threads on the Dope. We had a thread where people posted naked photos, and this is creepy?

Mine are medium brown, BTW.