this topic was discussed in the mess this morning and I’m hoping you can shed light on it.
The observation was put forth that most mothers dress themselves in different manners, depending on whether they are going out by themselves or with their friends, or if they’ll be going out with their child.
Assuming the above is correct, the questions:
- How much cleavage do you show in both instances?
- Are there certain outfits you like, but would never wear around your children (and I’m not talking lingerie here)?
- Does your demeanor different in these situations?
- Are these conscious decisions?
Number four was the question most hotly debated. Some felt that women’s thought process went like: “Gee. I’d love to wear this blouse, but I’ve got to take Tyler to day care.” Others felt that you never consciously consider the blouse because you know you’ll be taking junior shopping with you.
- Are there items of clothing that you would have loved to buy but didn’t because you have children?
I guess this boils down to the “Mother and Godess” self picture an whether it is true or not.
- Is the thought process different if you are a single mother?
Any insight would be appreciated.
Note: OP devoid of any sexual innuendo.