Last Words

ok, a friend of mine asked me this:

If you could choose what your last words on earth would be before you died, what would they be?

Chief’s Domain - http://www.seas.ucla.edu/~ravi

If I have wronged anyone intentionally or unintentionally I ask their pardon. A happy life to all. As Jerry Springer would say: Take care of yourself and each other.

“Do or do not, there is no try” - Yoda

Senior Intern to
El Presidente
Self-Righteous Clique *

“There… [gasp]… is… another… [gasp]… Jedi…” [fade]

Thank you for a wonderful life… altho more sex would have been great!

We are, each of us angels with only one wing,and we can only fly by embracing one another

“It’s amazing, Molly. The love inside, you take it with you.”

“I TOLD you I was sick!”

Habit rules the unreflecting herd. - Wordsworth

Would you pass the jelly please…

Girlbysea (AKA: ChiefScott’s GBS)

‘DON’T JUST STAND THERE SHOOT THE BLOODY LION!’

^__~

Eschew Obfuscation

Look out below!

“You CAN’T be evil. 'Cos no matter how many ‘bad’ things you do on purpose,
you MUST be doing it because you think it’s the right thing to do.”

*" Of course this bungee cord is the right length! I just multiplied the floor height by the highest floor number of this American hotel.

Geronimo!! "*

Coldfire

"You know how complex women are"

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Why yes Christie Brinkley, you and Jennifer Love Hewitt certainly did prove to me that you are really skilled at bringing a man to the heights of perverted ecstasy.

Have you voted for your favorite, huggable Mullinator today?

“I never would have guessed that an armadillo could move that fast. Damn.”

Whatever it is, I hope its witty. Oscar Wilde’s reported last words were, “This wallpaper is killing me - one of us has to go.”

Esprix

Next time I want your opinion I’ll beat it out of you.

“You’ve all been nice to me for nothing. I’m giving all my money to feed hungry kids in the Third World. Just thought I’d mention that before I go.”

And then someone would undoubtedly hasten my passage from this world to the next.

“I thought: opera, how hard can it be? Songs. Pretty girls dancing. Nice scenery. Lots of people handing over cash. Got to be better than the cut-throat world of yoghurt, I thought.” - Seldom Bucket

Ouch

Oops

Good question! My first reaction is that I’d start singing (or trying to, anyway – I need a bushel basket to carry a tune in) “My Way” and see how far I got. :slight_smile:

“What does this button do?”

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs. – E. Grebenik

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Either that or, “I’ll see you in hell, doc.”

Here’s mud in yer eye,
UncleBeer

Oh dear. Sorry to play it straight, but I think I would want them to be “I love you” to my family.

-Melin

Siamese attack puppet – California

Still neglecting and overprotecting my children