Laugh or Orgasm?

Well, conversation with some friends took a predictably weird turn, and, well, it seemed a good topic to share with y’all:

Which would you prefer to give/be given by your partner - a good laugh, or an orgasm?

‘They couldn’t hit an Elephant from this dist…!’

Last words of General John Sedgwick

I’ll have to go with laugh. I can give myself the orgasm if need be, and laughter can be given anywhere without the risk of getting arrested (or banned from the fitting room of the local department store).

Zu

What!!! Anyone who would perfer a laugh than an orgasm has my pity. Laughs are a dime a dozen, and self induced orgasms don’t hold a candle to one’s shared.

A laugh. Sex is good, but the guy I’m with is the guy I’m supposedly spending forever with, and if we can’t laugh together we’ll never get through it! Of course, I’m 18, what do I know about a decent orgasm?

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
– Henry David Thoreau

My Homepage: http://www.shsu.edu/~stdmed17/Home.html
My RHPS page: http://www.shsu.edu/~stdmed17/RockyHome.html

I like laughing and having an orgasm at the same time.

Orgasm, without a doubt, if he can’t give me that, I have nothing to laugh about, now do I.

t.g.
sweet innocent little old grandma type person

Assuming I had a partner …

I’d like her to give me a full-service blowjob while I read Dilbert and/or Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. After cumming and laughing like that, I could die a happy man.

Da Cap’n

A laugh. Orgasm can be self-service but a really good, bone-shaking belly laugh is hard to come by.

Luckily for me, my partner does both well. :wink:

Gotta go with the laugh on this one. Sex is great. But I’ve had a few sexual encounters that ended before the orgasm, because something funny happened, and we were laughing too hard to continue. I do not consider these failed attempts at sex…they were actually quite memorable, and we still had a good time.

Oh my God, I have to choose one? Damn, that is a cruel choice. On a day to day basis, I guess I’d take the laughter. But if it was a “last request” scenario, give me the orgasm, please!

P.S. This beats the hell out of the Coke/Pepsi debate…

1. Orgasm
  2. Laugh
  3. Earlobe nibblin’ (close third)

Depends…can I have the orgasm last as long as some of the laughing fits I’ve had?

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Actually there’s no real choice here. I simply would not have a partner who could not make me laugh. I have no use for a man without a sense of humor. Fortunately for me my boyfriend does both very well :wink:

Gibbie

Orgasm all the way…anyone who says differently hasnt had a decent orgasm. 8^)

After giving this question too much thought, I’d have to say that while both are important, a laugh is more simply because I can laugh hundreds of times a day. Whereas I can only have an orgasm at best five or six times a day.

Yer pal,
Satan

Actually laughing stimulates me…ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hhhhaaahahahahah ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Hmh hmaa. Ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Uh uh uuuuuh uuugghhh uuah uuh uh uh aah aah ah ah ah yes, yes yes yes yes yes yes (screaming) YYEESSS! YESSSSS! YYESSSS! YESSSSS! YESSSS! YESSS! YES! (super fast) YES! YES! YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh (breathing heavy)

Anyone got a smoke?

In my case, I can laugh anytime. But I have a hellava time achieving orgasm. I can only get one from hand/oral and even that takes a loooong time. I’ve never had the urge to come during intercourse. I love sex like everybody else but I never even come close to climaxing, and I don’t even get to the point where I feel like I might. All my ex-boyfriends, bless their hearts, have tried. But it’s just my “wiring”, I guess.

I can get myself to do it, but even then it takes (I’m not kidding) about 1/2 an hour, minimum. And I know just where to touch and all that. Damn! I’m depressed now!

MaryAnn
Sometimes life is so great you just gotta muss up your hair and quack like a duck!

I want both, just call me a greedy girl.

Lioness,

I rule the King of the jungle