Lefties Playing the Race/Islamophobia Card

Most likely, it’s going to be pork. For me, it’s just dry rub and throw 'em on the smoker.

Otherwise, if you want to oven braise them, this recipe outlines the general approach. You don’t exactly have to use that particular sauce or anything. Spice and sauce it up however you want, just follow that technique. But remember to use your judgement! That one has you doing spares for 30 minutes at 350, then 1 1/2 - 2 hours at 250. To me, that sounds more like the timing for baby backs (I would expect spares to take an hour more), but just test the meat and see if it’s pulled back from the bone, like it says in the recipe, and tender. If not, give it another half hour and test again until they are the texture you like them.

This may be the BBQ Pit, but isn’t advocating severe alcohol poisoning just a little bit over the top?

You may omit soda if so desired. Also true for ice.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha…
Where have you been the last 15 years?

Have you covered, old lefties and trolls of fantasy* looking for simple times old cooking have their own cooking book:

The Troll Cookbook: A Taste of Something Different: Simple Foods Any Troll Can Make.

• And TIL that such a book existed. Hey, it is important to be inclusive and we should find issues were both humans and trolls agree with. :smiley:

And it already comes in a glass!

I LIKE Jell-o salad. But then, I’m from Wisconsin.

No one has a liver that tough.

I threatened to make Jello with marshmallows and canned fruit cocktail (it’s what my aunt/her mother brought to every family cookout growing up) but she won’t tell me if it’s a girl or boy. :mad:

I could always just make a pink one and a blue one, but I can’t inflict that on a pregnant woman.

Mama Stamberg’s Cranberry Relish

2 cups whole raw cranberries, washed.
1 small onion.
3/4 cup sour cream.
1/2 cup sugar.
2 tablespoons horseradish from a jar.
Grind the raw berries and onion together. ("I use an old-fashioned meat grinder," says Stamberg. ...)
Add everything else and mix.

Serve chilled.

You know, I’ve been in the Internets for a while. I’ve heard the word “Islamophobe” a lot. But never from any liberal. It’s always conservatives complaining about being called that.

Just don’t get any pineapple into the jello. You have been warned.

IOW, Lefties should stop pointing out the Islamophobia racism, xenophobia, etc. that the Teabillies spew. Lefties should stop bringing up well-documented historical parallels, and stop bringing up facts an’ shite.

If you’re a demon, don’t complain when people call you a demon.

Lemon-Onion Chicken

4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (sliced in half horizontally)
1 tsp dried thyme
salt and pepper
3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup flour

Season the chicken with the thyme, and salt and pepper to taste. Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Consider own evolution on LGBTQ rights. Deepening knowledge of transgender issues led to personal growth, but could backlash in conservative quarters have been better predicted and managed? Put the flour in a shallow dish. Coat the chicken with flour and add to the pan; sauté until cooked through (about 3 minutes per side). Transfer to a plate and tent with foil.
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 small bunch fresh thyme, leaves chopped

Add the red onion and fresh thyme to the pan. Contemplate the recent anger and lack of decorum displayed at recent congressional town hall meetings. These tactics proved wildly effective by the right; is it reasonable that many on the left now employ them, or are they ultimately an affront to progressive values? Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until aromatic (approximately 5 minutes).
1/4 cup white wine (optional)
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
juice of 2 lemons
2 tbsp unsalted butter

Combine the wine, chicken broth and the juice of 1 lemon in a bowl. Turn the heat to high and deglaze with the broth mixture, using a wooden spoon to scrape the pan. Cook until the liquid starts to reduce, approximately 10 minutes. Reflect on the derisive label ‘liberal elite’. How is it that conservatism is seen by so many in the working class as offering more hope for the future than progressivism? Is college education and workplace success now somehow seen as elitism, and somehow precluding the understanding of and empathy towards those less fortunate? Remove from the heat and whisk in 1-1/2 tablespoons butter. Season with salt and pepper.
1 bag spinach (9 oz.)

While making the sauce, put the spinach in a bowl with 3 tablespoons water; cover loosely and microwave until hot and wilted (approximately 5-6 minutes). Drain the spinach and toss with the remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter, the juice of the remaining lemon. Salt and pepper to taste. Arrange on a serving dish and top with the chicken. Spoon the sauce on top. Serve to guests; retire to basement and begin drinking heavily.

Shouldn’t we at least make a nodding reference to British cuisine, in deference to the OP?

1. Procure a chunk of dead animal
  2. Boil it
  3. Throw some other shit in there.
  4. Boil it some more.

Serves: You right.

Good point. There’s only me not trolling.

Sadly, the internet is infested with Left-wing trolls.

Anyone got a good recipe for Jackass Stew?

Pork. I’m not looking for anything complicated, and nothing involving pineapple, thanks. How long and at what temp, typically, does one bake ribs?

The Green Arrow recipe that I am most familiar with is his Secret Pizza, which judging by a guy whose beard is unmistakable with or without added domino mask, probably isn’t such a big secret.

I used to make Wonder Woman’s Paradise Pop all the time. I loved that stuff.

They don’t all do it. And sometimes people are being racist, bigoted xenophobes.