Legit True Christian Forum?

So, here is the link . I was wondering if you guys think it is legit. I have been debating (if you want to call it debating) them for a while, and frankly I am getting a little tired of it. If you think they are for real, I’ll continue, but every day that passes, I doubt it more and more… Have I been wasting my time on a wolf in sheeps clothing?

I really don’t think that you’ll find any dopers hanging out there. It appears to be pretty much “our way or the highway” and I think I’ll take the highway.

“Legit”? “For real”? Of course they are–they’re legitimately a small echo chamber of bigots, for real. There’s plenty of similar echo chambers all over the net–so many that if they’re not for real, they utterly fail at satire by being indistinguishable from the real thing.

Thing about fighting ignorance is, there’s such a thing as picking your battles. The occasional suicide charge can be inspiring, though.

Sounds satirical to me. Like Landover.

I ain’t buyin’ it.

Actually-sorry to post again so soon, but right after I clicked submit, I saw a name at the bottom of the board-Nathaniel P. Robbins. That’s the name of a guy who used to troll Customers Suck a while ago…

Interesting. I never could tell if he was serious, or a Landover type.