Let's Discuss Threads that Piss ME Off

One of my cats swallowed a thread one time. Cost me $3000 in emergency surgery.

Now, THAT thread pissed me off!

I have as much authority as the Pope; I just don’t have as many people who believe it! - George Carlin

Torgo, have some consolation in the fact that I’m doing everything I can to kill Sealemon’s new Y.A.R.N thread.

Sheesh! I can’t believe this.

Millions long for immortality, yet don’t know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

ok, I’l bite, wally…what can’t you believe, the thread, me, or what?

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

I was talking about the thread, you know, the Y.A.R.N and saw it was yet another play on …

Fuck it.
Seale, I would never take a shot at you.

Probably.

Millions long for immortality, yet don’t know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

To get this discussion back on topic:

The worst Thread is that which falls in unexpected patterns.

As for ice cream, Cookie Dough ice cream. Also Rocky Road and Moose Tracks.
Girl Scout cookies: peanut butter patties.

“The secret of life is, there ain’t no secret, and you don’t get your money back.”

Threads that piss me off…well hmm…probably the ones that snap easily, you know, the cheap threads you can buy at those drugstores. Oh and I really hate threads that get all tangled up in the wheels of my chair so I have to get the needle nose pliers and scissors to get them out of the casters.

Anyway, my favorite Icecreams are:

Chunky Monkey from Ben and Jerrys. Gotta love banana icecream!

coconut icecream from baskin and robbins

Almond Joy icecream from Ben and Jerrys

Mint Chocolate chip

French Vanilla

any coffee flavored icecream

Most annoying threads: the ones that get stuck on your shoulder, juuust out of reach, so you contort and squirm and still can’t quite reach them off.

Favorite ice creams:

Any coffee flavored
mint chocolate chip
homemade coconut (yumj!)
Cherry Garcia
double chocolate malt w/ Reece’s pieces

Oh, and Girl Scout Thin Mints, frozen, with a huge glass of milk.

Veb

The click of the hammer withdrawing echoes through the stark room.

The hot, oily smell of the blues steel fills his head as the chief placed the barrel of the Colt .45 semi-automatic in the hollow beneath his chin.

::No! Dear God, No! Not another ice cream thread!::

Bang!

The click of the hammer withdrawing echoes through the stark room.

The hot, oily smell of the blued steel fills his head as the chief placed the barrel of the Colt .45 semi-automatic in the hollow beneath his chin.

::No! Dear God, No! Not another ice cream thread!::

Bang!

Scott lays back in his bunk, the swaying of the Atlantic familiar beneath him.He stretches, smiles, and reaches for yet another Mac Bolan novel…“I love my job!” he smiles as he cozies under the covers.
Scotty, dear, expand your mind a little. Try some King, or Grisham. :wink:

Is this what I get for my tax dollars? Chief, a trained military man; a lean, mean fighting machine, takes two tries to off himself from point blank range?

I don’t feel so safe no more.

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs. – E. Grebenik

Sealemon,thank you for liking me! ;)I go good in root beer.Personally,I like those pink iced animal cookies,but it IS awful when there is a thread stuck to one :smiley:

Information is the key to survival-Abbie Hoffman.

Yeah, Doc.
But when I’m on the front lines I kill twice as many enemy. Just getting more “bang” for your tax dollar!

Just call me Audie Murphy.

I just have to step in here and point out that “Chunky Monkey” would make a great name for a band.