Let's screw with the Google ads in this thread

When democraticunderground.com first started showing Google ads, for the first day or two they had Pink Floyd related ads popping up everywhere for some reason.

Interesting. Apparently in response to my mention of democraticunderground I got a big Google banner that says:

Nah, that one appears to be the default. I almost want to click on it to see what the hell it means. I believe there is one where you can cover Hillary’s face as well.

Did you hear about gay homosexual Rufus Wainwright who is an out of the closet gay man of the pink triangle persuasion who’s sexual orientation and preference is for the same gender?

I’ve gotten GLBT ads before, but they’re never on anything actually about GLBT topics. It’ll be on, like a blog entry about comic books or something. I’m wondering if one will get triggered if I ramble on about gays having gay relationships and gay marriage with a same sex partner.

Gay.

Gas Turbines and Rockets! Sweet!

Is this a feedback loop?

Gay.

Reason why I can say, this one would not be to verboten subject?

In any case, I am going to see what class of Google discorde and completely irrelevent ads will generate my content of the post at heart of this thread of spiral.

It felt to me that my pulse to accelerate to me as I made leafed through Wiktionary and that came through an example of the vocabulary that it indicated that “a bus cum conservatory would be the bus of a (probably old) that it has become to a conservatory”. It absolutely felt gay to me as I aspired in my only hot coffee, but later I made how to burden it it would have to work in my plane of the support of I disturb more ahead in the day.

Plane ads gone. :slight_smile:

Replaced by massage training workshops.

Plane ads are alive and well, here. It’s almost like they’ve been brought back from the dead.

Perhaps there’s some kind of Google Re-Animator out there, saving good ads from the scraphead of deceased memes?

Personally, if I’m going to get a plane, I want my plane to be nuclear powered.

ETA: Which now has Google suggesting I need to find ways to talk to my family during dinner. :smack:

goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats lube goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats goats

TheLoadedDog, just what are you going to be talking about with your family at dinner time? :eek:
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger SNAKE!!! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Gah, enough with the things that travel in the sky. Begone!

Massage goats with all-natural baby care products made in the USA!

Yair, you’re probably right, but if you use Gmail, it definitely works. Every time I’ve had to ban somebody from the board I run, I get the inevitable “Why’d you ban me?” email, and a shitload of ads for Ray Ban sunglasses.

I’ve tried an email version of this thread with a friend of mine on Gmail, and I can assure you the goat thing works too. :smiley:

Ringtones suck Democrats bush

Google’s on to us, cutting right to the chase with its own ad for “Google Adwords Promotion”.

Oh, and another aircraft ad.

Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx Tubgirl goatsecx

Now I see two a-i-r-c-r-a-f-t ads and an offer to sell a business plan for a greenhouse company.

Boobs.

Undo Circumcision Damage - The Your-Skin Cone will make you
supple and sensitive like uncut men TLCTugger.com

Beset by curiosity, I clicked on this. And followed various links.

With the result that, thanks to Google Ads, I now know that there is a forum for foreskin restoration. http://www.foreskin-restoration.net/forum/

Gee. Thank you, Google Ads!

I would rather swim to the vacation paradise of Mickey Mouse. It’s fascinating to watch the engine melt like a voyuer caught in the police cruiser’s headlights.