Live Journal Code Mooch

If this is inappropriate, I apologize. But, does anybody have a LJ code they can spare me? Pretty please? I would really appreciate it. And, once I am eligible to give out a code, I will post it here to keep the karma flowing.
Thanks,
G.

Ooooohhh…I think you are gonna get slapped for this…get ready to duck!

Then again maybe I was wrong about that.

At first I Googled for “live journal code” to see what it was, and found a message for someone asking for a “code” because they didn’t want to pay for it. Naturally, I assumed this was inapropriate for this board. On further inspection I realize that it is perfectly acceptable for someone to give you a code if they have paid for it.

Nevermind…

Hmmm…
I thought I saw a thread like this a few weeks ago…
If I am out of line Mods, please lock this down.

G.

AFAIK this is completely acceptable So here you go:

937e4aab2vn2

and one for luck

sfdnaaab2vnz

I’ve given codes to people before only for them NEVER TO USE THEM. So do not incur my wrath. Use them wisely.

Francesca,

Thank you so much! I used 937e4aab2vn2.
And yes, Matron, I will be creating a journal directly…:wink: :smiley:

Thanks again,
G

I grabbed the other one.
Thanks, Francesca!

So tell me more about Live Journal. Is it anything like a Blog? I might be interested in starting up my own. I’ve always wanted to find a reason to jot down some of my thoughts somewhere. This might just be the ticket… How do I start?

oh crap!

I want apologize to the people who sent me mail for an LJ code after I had run out. I meant to break it to you later in the day but I forgot! :smack:

I will try to get a couple more for people this week to make amends. I think I can mooch a couple from my friends :slight_smile: