Looking for a cable TV comedy short with two guys quoting movies

I think this was from the 1980s or 1990s, a short film that was run between features on either HBO, Showtime, or Cinemax:

Two guys (security guards?) are in a warehouse, sitting/standing amongst boxes. They have nothing better to do, so they are taking turns quoting famous lines from different movies (eg, “Top of the world, ma!”; “Badges? We don’t need no stinkin’ badges!”; etc.).

I have tried googling this, but can’t seem to find it on YouTube or anywhere else. Does anybody know this short film I’m talking about–and if so, can you please post a link to it? Or, at least, please provide more information that could help me track it down?

Is it “Stakeout” with Richard Dreyfuss and Emilio Estevez? I’ve never seen it but remember discussions here of a scene where they are passing time playing a game where one person quotes a movie line and the other has to identify the movie. Estevez throws out a famous line from “Jaws” which Dreyfuss fails to recognize.

No, it wasn’t Stakeout–but you have the right idea. Thank you for trying, anyway.