Open up a new thread if you want a response, Frylock*. I’m not going to continue this hijack.
*preferably in the pit so I can tell you how I feel about you calling me an ass in Cafe Society
Open up a new thread if you want a response, Frylock*. I’m not going to continue this hijack.
*preferably in the pit so I can tell you how I feel about you calling me an ass in Cafe Society
[QUOTE=Cisco]
Open up a new thread if you want a response, Frylock*. I’m not going to continue this hijack.
*preferably in the pit so I can tell you how I feel about you calling me an ass in Cafe Society
[/QUOTE]
:dubious: ![]()
-FrL-
Now my eyes are pink.
I like how immediately after I apologize for bringing up the subject of albinos, I get referred to in the next post as the “someone” who brought it up. You know a thread has completely degenerated when the person originally responsible for the conflict is long forgotten because the combatants are too busy trying to kill each other.
[QUOTE=anamnesis]
You know a thread has completely degenerated when the person originally responsible for the conflict is long forgotten because the combatants are too busy trying to kill each other.
[/QUOTE]
You mean the thread is… lost?
[QUOTE=Frylock]
Don’t be an ass.
[/QUOTE]
Frylock, personal insults are not allowed in Cafe Society. If you wanna vent about another poster, take it to the Pit.
[QUOTE=Monstre]
Actually, it is a spoiler likely pertaining to future episodes if it’s information from an inside source that hasn’t been 100% confirmed by already aired episodes of the show itself.
[/QUOTE]
I tend to agree with this. Should I add that to the thread rules: Please spoiler all information from the podcasts? Then people can decide for themselves if they want to be exposed to that information. I don’t mind it much, myself, but I can see where others might.
[QUOTE=anamnesis]
I like how immediately after I apologize for bringing up the subject of albinos, I get referred to in the next post as the “someone” who brought it up. You know a thread has completely degenerated when the person originally responsible for the conflict is long forgotten because the combatants are too busy trying to kill each other.
[/QUOTE]
(steeples fingers together)
Eeeexcelent, Smithers. My plan is working perfectly.
-Joe
[QUOTE=John Mace]
I tend to agree with this. Should I add that to the thread rules: Please spoiler all information from the podcasts? Then people can decide for themselves if they want to be exposed to that information. I don’t mind it much, myself, but I can see where others might.
[/QUOTE]
Please do. Thanks!
–FCOD
Yes, I vote for that, too. I avoid the podcasts because I don’t want inside information that isn’t revealed in the show.