Lost 3.20: "The Man Behind the Curtain"

Locke isn’t taking any shit.

Now that’s the old Locke!

However, I will now predict that since Locke called Ben out as the Man Behind the Curtain this early in the episode that there must now be an actual Jacob.

Yes!!! Like a warrior poet.

about time somebody twisted ben’s panties a little. i enjoyed that… :stuck_out_tongue:

what did annie just say? ‘it’s just a …’

And Portland is the one place we know the island isn’t.

I’m digging this so far. If Ben somehow turns this around to his advantage (Ha Locke! I planned for you to humiliate me in front of my men, usurp my authority, and sidetrack my mission to take the parachuter!), I’ll be pissed.

Roger Work Man was in the VW, no?
Where have we heard the name Goodwin before? I wanna say Penny’s dad, but the accents don’t match up.

Lots of juicy bits this episode.

Wow, Ben’s dad is a belligerent loudmouthed asswipe.

Unless somehow Ben is manipulating John into making him go see Jacob – because that’s what he wanted in the first place?

Well, Goodwin was the guy that Ana Lucia killed – the infiltrator of the Tailies. Is there a Goodwin in this episode? I must have missed the mention of that name, if so.
Ben’s got a little girlfriend…!

dad’s no prize, is he? yow, what a thing to say to a child.

Goodwin was also Juliet’s boyfriend.

Man, Ben’s dad is a total prick.

So is little Ben running away join the Hostiles?

Boy – good thing for Sun that Jin still doesn’t know that much English. If he understood everything said on that tape he might put 2 and 2 together and realize why she went to get ultrasounded.

Ben has daddy issues? Well, that’s different. :smiley:
Jack: Yeah, I’ll say you guys have some catching up to do.
Hey, maybe Jacob is a volcano?
I walked away from the TV for a second, what was it Locke saw on the ground?

Right, but was somebody identified as Goodwin in this one (in the flashback)? Was it one of the schoolkids? If so, I must have not been paying close enough attention.

in any case, jack isn’t the only one to see a deceased family member on the island.

Some line of dust or something on the ground – like a boundary or perimeter to something, perhaps?

That bunny has red demon eyes!

That’s what I heard the name of the guy that recruited Ben’s dad for the Island. I may be wrong.

Was that Richard, meeting young Ben in the jungle? Looking not much older than he does now…?

well that was some weird shit.

okay THAT was creepy. WTF???

Jacob’s the bunny! :eek:
A relative of Harvey, perhaps?

Sure as hell was.