Lynn Bodoni: Did I miss something?

Don’t worry, Kuro, you can probably hit a site like Rotten or Stile and find a similar - if not the exact - pic, if you’re THAT curious. Me? I’ve probably seen worse, so I’m not too concerned.

Don’t miss this.

gasp! How dare she!

Oh and by the way, wanna see a dead baby?

Nah, I’ve probably had better. Anyway, threesomes aren’t exactly “my thing”.

“I… I hate… I hate you…”

So, why didn’t you read the rules when you signed up? :rolleyes:

Oh no…

don’t do that.

Not to my boys.

Du Hast…you’re a disgrace to good rammstein fans everywhere.

Is anyone else afraid to click on Mangetout’s link?

(I’m still having trouble figuring out why anyone would post links to a disgusting picture. When I run into disgusting things while surfing occasionally, I try to forget about them and move on, not introduce them to other people.)

Don’t be afraid. It’s just a thread by Lynn giving our friend here his one official warning.

Before this thread gets closed I’ll take the chance to object, once again, to all the little vigilante cops who jump online to back up the administrators’ or moderators’ actions by calling the OP a fucker, asswipe, fucknut, etc. I think most of you know who you are.

I’m not disagreeing with what Lynn did. We all know that she was within her rights, and the rules ARE the rules. But I think we should leave this type of issue to the member who raises the issue, and the administration.

Oh, and Du Hast: “Hi Opal” is a reference to one of the earliest members of the SDMB community, Opalcat. She objected once to people making lists of things that have only two items. She said a list, by definition, should have at least three items. So it’s a traditional joke here always to use “3) Hi Opal!” as the third item of a list.

Um, I read this not as a flame but Du_Hast getting into the spirit of the Pit.

I should hope it wasn’t a flame, because it was as poor as mine. And that’s really, really sad.

And I’ll be a little vigilante cop if I damn well want to.

[absolutely unrelated and forget about it]
Of course this depends on the particular mom.
[/auafai]

Great, I don’t get flamed, even though I got in before silver. Dammit.

True, but is it necessary to have it "sticky"ed and kept there for all in the world to see? Forever? Talk about a case for “take it to email”. That “sticky” message at the top of the forum is just plain MEAN . Period. There was just NO reason for it, IMHO.

Meh. Let it be a lesson to the little weasel.

I figure the reason it’s kept as a “sticky” at the top of the board is that it is a constant reminder to Du_Hast, and an object lesson to us all if we ever try such a thing ourselves! Besides, if it was a “take it to email” case, our friend here could easily delete it and forget about it the next time he comes across some pictures he wants to share. If it’s a “sticky”, it’ll make it that much harder to forget about it… it certainly can’t be deleted by members, only by the mods, should they choose to. (and that’s what I think about sticky threads; I’m not sure if I’m right or not)

O.K. fine. I think that we should all get the same “priviledge” when we fuck up. Right up there at the top in big blazing lights.

[sub]Oh, I forgot, most everybody here is absolutely perfect[/sub] :rolleyes:

Maybe it’s because Du Hast is acting like a pissy whiney asshhat? Perhaps if he sees his name in print at the top of the page every stinking time it will eventually sink in.

Do not question the way of the sticky!:mad:

In general, I would tend to agree, but in the short time that I have been around (well I was here before the great crash, but as I lost everything will only count the time after) I have learned to generally feel alarm and dismay at the quality and baiting behavior of the poster in question.

My guess is that this poster will be banned in pretty short order (though I would be delighted to be wrong)

Privelege. No d.

And yes, if I fuck up, and then act like a fucking pissant whiner and bitch about how I haven’t broken any of the rules that I haven’t bothered to read anyway, then sure, sticky me. Maybe I’d learn a lesson.