MADs: BluesClan Farewell Party Sunday 8/17

Well, it probably goes without saying that we will be there, but I did want to let anyone who is interested that this will be my last post for a while, as our internet is going off-line a few minutes. If anyone wants to contact us, RT has our number, as well as Weirddave and Ginger. See y’all on Sunday!

Any No.Va. Dopers need a ride? The Bozo Bus will leave the East Falls Church Metro station around 3pm. All Aboard!

RTFirefly, will you send me the directions? I’m going to try to make it. I’d love to see the Bluesclan before they leave our fair area and it’s been so long since I made a Dopefest.

Two weeks indeed! If we went up Saturday we’d still have to leave on Sunday cause I gotta work Monday (and everyday after that) until I get these hours in.:frowning:

I’ll miss the Bluesclan! Give the littlest Blues a hug from me and pun.:slight_smile:

fizzes - sorry we won’t see you and punha, but we understand.

Jess - I’ll be sending out that email tonight. Hope to see you - it’s been too long!

The email with directions has been sent out, folks! Anyone who hasn’t gotten one, let me know.

You can tentatively count me in. I looks like I lucked out and managed to secure an early shift at my job for Sunday and should be off by noon or so. However they’ve told me one thing before and then gone and done something else too many times for me to count so I can’t be 100% sure. Sorry if my uncertainty screws up your planning or anything.

Asylum - just sent you the directions. Looking forward to seeing you if you can make it!

I’m riding with AnitaVacation!

(Shotgun! :smiley: )

Ummm, RT most assuradly does NOT have us.

We live in our own little house. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anybody who’s hard up for a ride can very easily convince me that they need me to take a long side-trip to Bumfuck, Nowhere to pick them up. Seriously. I’m offering. :slight_smile:

Yeah, but that’s only because I sold you both last week on eBay. :wink:

Definites:
The Bluesclan
RTFirefly and Mrs. Firefly
Anita Vacation
Airman Doors and Bomb Bay Doors
av8rmike
The Weird/Norths
Neidhart

Maybes (of assorted likelihoods):
Edward the Head
Jonathan Chance, Lady Chance, and Baby Kate
Jess
Asylum

Did I leave anyone out? If so, holler.
Or better yet, post.

Oh yeah: who’s bringing what, in the way of side dishes and desserts? I’ll be making black bean salsa and a humongous fruit salad, and we’ve got some ice cream.

Also, I will be away from my computer between midday today and midday tomorrow, due to my sister’s wedding this afternoon and associated festivities. Anyone else who wants to come tomorrow is still quite welcome! I won’t have the opportunity to email directions, so I’ve posted them here.

We’re in the ‘probably going’ category, now.

You may celebrate.

The only thing that may stop us is some work stuff from Lady Chance. If that software build blows up we’re out. Otherwise we’re with you.

I’ll bring some wine.

I’ll bring my famous Mozzarella and Tomato salad. (Atkins approved.) Basil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil…YUMMM

Good thing I found this thread, eh? panache and I are planning on attending. As for what we’re bringing… umm… it’ll be a surprise? (code for: I haven’t the foggiest idea)

I’m going to try and make it, but can’t say for sure if I can…it’s a question of wether I can reschedule my plans on short notice. If I can’t make it, I wish everyone a merry time.

This is the Boss-lady who can’t be arsed to logout and log back in as herself while in dial-up hell. We will be bringing a vegetable thing. I think salad, as a description, will cover it.

Somebody better bring gum for Anita. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rats.

Sigh.

My vacation doesn’t start until next week.

Man, I hope some thing is planned for September!

Tris