Mafia: Evil Dead - DAY/NIGHT FIVE

Sorry to see you go, Naf. Well played, even when I was pissed at you for claiming with nothing we could confirm. I know I’ve pissed some people off (if not already they will eventually get pissed off) as to how I’ve played my role too.

The half-dead folks count against the town win condition, even though Hawkeyeop’s win condition has not changed. Also, I know that there is someone out here in the woods, aligned with Town, who has an ability to Day kill the half-dead.

Without being too bossy about how those kills should be performed, macey’s win condition is still that of the scum, and Hawkeyeop’s is that of the town. I think it is fairly obvious which one of them should be killed first. And now that Hawkeyeop and I are both kicking ourselves for chewing on each other so much, I’m hoping he can still be an asset for us while he’s still around to be.

Someone out there may have an idea as to why I now know this information to pass along, and I think I know who you are, but I also have reason to believe that not all of the possible consequences of us having Nightly interludes are “good” consequences. So please keep that in mind.