Mafia: Evil Dead - DAY/NIGHT ONE

Natlaw

It wasn’t that I consciously chose to ignore or omit your vote on Pleonast and the potential implications it might have on my case against JSexton, it just wasn’t on my mind when I made my decision.

As you can probably tell from tone of my post, I am not passionately convinced that JSexton is scum such that I am inclined to proselytize with fire and brimstone. On Day 1 I am also much less inclined to include indirect analysis from other players in my decisions. I also found Hockey Monkey’s “me too” vote interesting, and she has since moved her vote onto the building macey wagon.

An argument could be made, similar to my argument against JSexton, that she may have some perfect knowledge about JSexton. If I choose poorly and he is Town, and she knows this, she could have been opportunistically followed up my vote with hers in the hopes of building a little wagon against JSexton. The switch to macey in that context could also be seen as jumping from one opportunity to another that looks more apt to pay off.

Paranoia and WIFOM around every turn.