Man Covered in BBQ Sauce the Scourge of the Neighborhood. Film at Eleven.

Right here. Some stories really don’t need detail…yet…this one…

A1 Steak Sauce: Yeah, it’s that good [sup]TM[/sup]

I expect he’ll be grilled properly back at HQ.

He needs to get in touch with this guy. A match made in…well, somewhere.

BBQ Boy needs to be warned though, when Meiwes asks for a couple of sides, he really means a couple of sides.

He’s really going to take a ribbing.

That just beggars bay leaf.

Oh, good one! Larry Mudd’s feeling saucy with the puns now!

However, there is one thing that really bugs me. The man in question said that “he had covered himself in barbecue sauce because he wanted to hide from the government.”

Now… Does it have to be a particular type of barbecue sauce that will keep you out of the government radar? Or any old sauce will do?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Just as long as it was home made BBQ sauce…fine.

Bottled is no good.

Silly. Everyone knows it’s mayonnaise you cover yourself with if you want to hide from the Government.

See? Didn’t work.

There are a whole bunch of people in Cafe Society that will be upset at this news.
There was just a thread on this - about how gauche it is to put ketchup on your wiener.

They’ll probably let him cook in his own juices for a while, then give him a good basting.

This incident would fit nicely in a TV show concept I have called “How In The %#$@ Did That Happen??!!” Incidents such as this would be recreated and participants interviewed to reveal what series of events led to something like, I dunno, A MAN COVERED IN BBQ SAUCE INVADING SOMEBODY’S BASEMENT!

Isn’t Appleton, WI the home of Joe McCarthy? Isn’t BBQ sauce red? Connection?

Yes, but more importantly, it’s the childhood home of Harry Houdini, hence the desire to make things to make things disappear.

It ain’t barbeque sauce, its magic barbecue sauce

“Urban camouflage?” The hell???

Does that take the cake, or does this?

The homeowners say they woke up to whistling sounds. The husband grabbed his shotgun and headed toward the basement where he found the sauced-up intruder.

“Whistling sounds”? Wha-a-a?

I also wonder, how many bottles would it require to “sauce up” an adult man from “head to toe”?

I hope he used a mild sauce. :eek:

You know it was the standard “nonchalant” whistle:

“Doo doo-doo… Doo doo-doo… I’m just here naked in your basement, covered in barbeque sauce… Doo doo-doo… Doo doo-doo…”