Mens cologne

I am very glad to hear that. Also, good luck!

I thought the thread title was “Mensa cologne.”

It should’ve been gifts for men.

Then go someplace with him and say “That cologne that guy used was nice, but WOW did he way overdo it. I hate when people use too much. What was that?” He’ll say “I didn’t smell anything.” And you can say “Maybe I’m sensitive to that kind. I wonder what it was?” And you see you lead him into the topic and kind of do some fishing around

Shower Gel: Noir Had multiple compliments from wife and other ladies.

Cologne: Paul Sebastian Have worn this for the last 10-12 years…many compliments from both sides of the gender aisle. Although a friend of mine said that she got the same cologne for her husband, he didn’t smell as good as I did, so it may depend on other factors as well.

I’m off to the mall this weekend to check out stuff, including fragrences. Saw him tonight, he hadn’t called for three weeks so its not like I’m going to spend a whole lot on a present.

Okay, to update you, a friend of mine got an Amazon gift card, bought stuff with it and let me use some of it for myself. I got some clothes, a calendar, and decided to use the rest for the present, which was Axe deodorant and bodywash, dark temptation.
I wrapped it, put a card on, and had my friend drop it off at his place. She said he wasn’t home so left it in the door. This was Thursday.

Also, I mailed him a xmas card which pretty much said I loved him. He should’ve gotten it last week.

Not that anyone cares, but he came over last week and was wearing the stuff and it smells good. For any guys out there, its not a real masculine smelling item so if you want something woodsy, try an Avon product.

I know I’m pretty late to this thread, but just wanted to say good luck Bertha. Hopefully, this will be a start of something nice.

Thanks. God only knows. Its complicated. He was wearing it again tonight.

Cool Water.

/end thread

OK, so wait. No response tot he Christmas card? Nosy minds want to know! :wink:

Well, sortof. he called on new years eve and a couple times a week thereafter. Now you know.

So what does this say about my aunt giving me cologne as a Christmas present every year during my teens?

Ewwwwww . . .