Methinks it's time for a baby pic thread.

Here is our little Sophia - 6 months old on Easter Sunday.

Sweet! What a cutie. I like that hat.

Miss Nadia at 9 months.

Awwww! Such precious baby girls!

Mighty Girl, I watched your slide show, and I have to say- very impressive! Awesome photos! And beautiful, absolutely gorgeous baby! That was just so great!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwbreathwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwbreathwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww runs out of breath and dies

Exceptionally cute, Stainz and Mighty_Girl!

Shayla turns five months old tomorrow.

OK, I’ll play…

Here’s Janel - four months old and reading already :D.

Her Blog and a bunch more photos are here.

Grim

sniff

Mine is still T-minus one week (or so). I am so ready for this baby to be born! We don’t know the gender, and I’m really more concerned as to whether or not Baby Z will have hair!

If (s)he’s anything like Shayla, Baby Z will be born with a decent amount of hair, and then promptly lose it all. She’s just now starting to get it back.

such cutie kiddies!

Who was the doper who began photos of his daughter and continued them for years, I think. I believe he even had a seperate website devoted to it. I can’t recall who it was, but it was so cool to go back and see how much she’d grown over time.

Ooooh Mighty_Girl - I have to ask how you did the black & white collage-type one, with the 9 different pics?

And how do you take such beautiful photos? I mean, Miss Nadia is SO gorgeous, so of course that helps, but what is your secret?

I just love baby pics … I can’t believe more Dopers aren’t on here bragging about their little ones!

Sophia didn’t have much hair at all at birth, it is just starting to come in now. It’s blonde, but the poor little muffin is destined to have mousy brown hair like her Mommy and Daddy. :slight_smile:

Photoshop, just cut and paste all the photos and then resize the final collage.

Thanks. It’s just a product of having a good camera, too much time and a basic understanding of photography. I have shot food for a couple of books and other publications. Children are much more difficult to photograph. I hope by the time Nadia leaves for the university I would have that figured out. :smiley:
Thanks **trublmakr **to you too.

All of these baby pics are making me go…“Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

I only have a few pictures of my little guy so far…granted, he kind of looks like a cartoon right now, but give him another four months or so;).

Look, I have a head!

Alien looking up at the wand

Mommy, you’re putting my weiner on the internet, aren’t you?

Tip 'o the hat to a fellow D70 owner. :wink: