Michigan lost to WHO?

Somebody called Appalachian State beat Michigan. As a fan of the Gophers and Notre Dame (I know, I know, don’t make fun), and as a despiser of the first few weeks of big name schools rolling over nobodies, allow me to say, Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Sorry to fans of the blue, but you gotta admit, it’s kind of funny. Appalachian WHO?

Michigan losing to A State and ND getting their shit stomped in by G Tech!

After the USC game, the wife is in for a hard nite…

Hey, those Mounataineers are two time Division One (cough Tournament cough) Champions… them poor Wolverines haven’t been undisputed champs since the Truman administration.

Dude, I went to Furman and even we used to rip on App State.

The Gophers are now getting their asses handed to them by the gentlemen from Bowling Green.

Whom.

somebody had to do it.

That was the “mistake” I “fixed,” because it looked wrong. Of course you are incorrect that “somebody had to do it,” so we’re both wrong. :wink:

This game made me cry. I… I don’t want to talk about it. I’m just not… ready yet. I don’t know if I ever will be.

TWO blocked FGs? WTF?

Hubzilla beat you to it.

Since there is an earlier thread at the link Exapno Mapcase posted, I’ll go ahead and close this one.