Mick Foley to perform stand-up in NY & NJ in July!

“Hardcore Legend” Mick Foley will be doing five stand-up comedy shows in New York and New Jersey next month! If you’re as big a fan of him as I am (and I know there’s some Foley fans on here) don’t miss him! After the NY and NJ dates he’s off to Montreal and then Edinburgh.

The US dates are:

Bellmore, NY The Brokerage 07/18/12 8:00pm (got my ticket for this one!)
Bohemia, NY McGuire’s Comedy Club 07/19/12 8:00pm
Stone Harbor, NJ Stone Harbor Bar & Grill 07/20/12 8:00pm
Long Branch, NJ Jack’s Rib & Ale House 07/21/12 8:00pm
Mays Landing, NJ Mays Landing Golf & Country Club 07/22/12 8:00pm

Anyone else going? I’m hoping he’ll sign a copy of one of his books for me. :smiley:

Frankly, I’m amazed he’s still able to stand up at all.

I mentioned in your other thread that he was recently in Columbus doing stand-up comedy. I wasn’t able to attened, unfortunately, but I heard him plugging it on the radio. He said he will absolutely sign books and stuff. Apparently he’s got a couple novels out there besides just autobiographies. He likes it when people bring the novels. He was at a very small venue here that I can’t even remember the name of. Sounded like he mostly just tells stories about wrestling, which would not appeal to everyone, but I think it would be pretty sweet. Have fun if you actually get to make it to his show.

Don’t be surprised if he tries to sell you something else as well. The time I met him and got his autograph (which itself cost something like 20 bucks) he then proceeded to try and get me to buy a T-shirt as well. He was nice about it, but was giving a pretty hard sell. Later when I read his books, it fit right in with his stories about being thrifty with his money, and telling people that no they can’t buy him a drink but they can pay for his soup.