This here’s a tough little logic puzzle which I made myself. Hope you like it.
SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS
Seven brothers (Alf, Bert, Chris, Dan, Ed, Frank and Gary) were due to marry seven brides (Hannah, Jane, Kate, Lucy, Maria, Natasha, Olivia) in seven consecutive weddings on the same day (one at 12:00, the others at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, 6:00) and at 7 different Churches (numbered 1 through Seven) Unfortunately the schedule got messed up. Can you work out who should marry who, when and at what Church (Church’s are numbered for ease of solving & creation)
- Alf got married before Bert at a Church numbered lower than the Church Frank got married in but higher than the Church Bert got married in.
- Bert got married to Hannah at a time corresponding to the number of the Church they were married in.
- Chris got married to Jane in a Church numbered higher than the one Bert got married in.
- Dan got married in Church 1
- The time of Ed’s marriage was before Gary
- The number of the Church Gary got married in divides into the time that he got married.
- Ed married Lucy at 5:00 but not in Church 4.
- Gary did not get married in Church 2. Neither did Chris.
- Frank married Maria after Chris but before Alf who got married at a time which was less than the number of his church.
- There was a 2 hour difference between the start of Berts wedding and the start of Alfs
- Kate married the man who got married at 2:00
- Natasha didn’t marry Dan.
So, who married who, when and where?