Mind-reading Moderators?

Gaudere’s Law: Any post made to criticize spelling errors invariably contains a spelling error.

Mea culpa, kabbes.

Hey…

I think any time someone posts a link to a site frequented by pedophiles there should be a warning.

It is a bullshit move to blindly send someone off to a site like that. Many posters surf from work, and I can see how a site like that could get someone in trouble. Who the hell wants to explain to their employer why they were surfing pedophile sites?
About that e-mail thread…

That was bullshit too:) I have to believe that it is connected with that socks board that popped up after the PitMeister thing. That is just too much of a coincidence for me. For the record…I like those posters as well.

{brightly} Maybe the guy’s a German?

Incidentally, I’m in complete agreement with Freedom. If you’re going to post a link to a photo of a pile of steaming dogshit, at least give us a heads-up.

Batz, I almost always find your threads in the least entertaining, not usually annoying. That being said, let me reiterate what others have said. I would have appreciated a “heads up, this may disturb some people” in your Christian Boylovers link. I would have posted it in the thread, but it was locked by the time I got there. :slight_smile:

this one’s tooooo easy :wink:

Homer, if I closed all the threads of yours that couldn’t be understood, your post count would be 0.
he sets 'em up-I shoots 'em down. Badda BING!