- Whenever there’s a big thunderstorm during the summer, the entire Fifth Floor E Ring smells of earth and wet leaves.
- There is a Subway sandwich shop which is open 24/7. Comforting, no?
- There is a vintage purple water fountain on display outside the Air Force Conference Room - according to legend, it’s the only purple water fountain in the building.
- There are two vintage staircases dating back to the original construction of the building. One is at the River Entrance; the other is at the Mall Entrance. I’ve been up and down both - they’re very grand and beautiful.
- There is a chapel located where the hijacked jet hit the Pentagon on 9/11. I’ve been inside. Very moving.
- It’s possible to get data reception in the Mezzanine and Basement levels on your cell phone. However, I’m not saying where - that’s a little secret we don’t want getting out. Neener Neener Neener.
Does anyone have anything else to share?