Minor suggestion about "User X has been banned" threads

Look, if we’re going to add camels to this, we need to decide … one hump or two?

And that means bannings only on Wednesdays!

No luck to it … it takes hard diligent work to get banned around here.

You know, if someone were to sell this in a can, it would probably be Hormel.

Right between the SPAM and the chili.

Spamili…yumm!

I vote two humps. Because after one hump I’m always in the mood for another.

Really? I usually want a cigarette and a nap between humps.

I suppose you’re saving the sheep for, um, other activities.

[camel joke]

“Well, when I said that our only option out here is riding the camel, I meant that we use it to ride into town.”

[/camel joke]

I see that the silliness of this thread has distracted the Mods from implementing my [del]demand[/del] suggestion. Here’s a poster suspended without a “This was the final straw” note. This goes directly against my stated [del]demand[/del] request and now I am hopping mad! Mad with anger!

I would like to register a formal complaint with the Mod Chowder and Marching Society’s Council of Grand Hierarchics and suggest that Jonathon Chance be thrown in the SDMB’s “Disappeared spam” forum and left to ROT there until he reads every! single! bit! of deleted spam as a just and measured punishment.

To the surviving mods. Read this and be warned. And afraid.

Mmmm.

Sweet, SWEET streaming sports spam.

Or maybe it was a pig with a monkey on its back.

That is one fast pig.

To be fair to the mods (a first!), your [del]demand[/del] request was about banned users, not suspended users.

Mods–I demand that you suspend JeffB for pointing out facts with malicious intent. Also ban him after that.

I’ll get right on that fer sure.

Thank you. A small tip will follow.

A small tip “Buy low, sell high”.

Not. Going. There.

Cecil, from the beginning, always [del]demanded[/del] suggested small denomination bills.