Minotaurus; follow the trail of breadcrumbs...

What’s a filled with it?

(grammar corrected by me)

Filled with what? The way your sentence reads without correction, it seems as though you’re saying i’m filled with mind. In which case, thank you.

a nitpicker too

I’m guessing the Cretan is…a holwer monkey to be specific.

(again with the grammar) Nitpicking implies it’s a *small * defect, which, clearly, your idiocy is not.

So Revenant is scared because his mind is filled with a nitpicker?

so you are a howler, a nitpicker and a clueless debater who’s mind is open for most to see

i see your tracks Revenant

:smack:

I started correcting, but i’m not honestly not sure what “mind is open for most to see” meant, let alone the “tracks” comment. Fun as this is, would you mind [del]debating[/del] [del]arguing[/del] speaking in english?

I’ve suggested you’re either a troll or a pretty impressive idiot. What do you have to say in your own defense?

Do you really have any reason to believe that he hasn’t offered his best defense in this thread?

The best defense is a good offense? :dubious:

are you totally clueless?

Could still be a pretty intelligent monkey. :slight_smile:

Aha! I feel we’re making progress; he seemed certain I was clueless before, but now he’s questioning his decision. We may be witnessing the birth of a sentient lifeform.

You misspelled the last word. :wink:

Can we set his laser printer to <stun>?

We’ve secretly replaced the Cretan’s monitor with a mirror. Let’s see if he notices.

It’s a pun. :slight_smile:

Quick, strangle it in its cradle before it’s too late for all mankind! :eek:

we ???

so there is more of you

Everyone else is this thread, possibly.