MIPSIM-ish secrets

I’ve had crushes on Leif Garrett and Ryan O’Neal since I was about 12. This means nothing unless you know that I’m currently 23.

Anyone else have a silly secret that they’d finally like to reveal?

“…all the prettiest girls live in Des Moines…”
–Jack Kerouac, On the Road

I can’t tell my secrets here, Techni. You might read it and find out just what a sick and twisted individual I really am. Oops. Too late.

“One evening I pulled Beauty down on my knees.
I found her embittered and I cursed her.”
–Excerpt from Une Saison en Enfer
–A. Rimbaud

I’ve had some pretty interesting dreams including Sean Connery… the man is just a hottie.

I am me… accept it or not.

I was watching Behind the Music. It had a profile of Donny and Marie and when I saw old footage of the Osmonds I found that I wanted to hold and my head and scream like I did back in the 70s. I didn’t do it, of course, but I had such butterflies in my stomach, like I was reliving it again.

MaryAnn
Is there a chair here that I could speak to?

Well… if you can keep a secret…
<whispers> I used to have it really bad for Mickey Mouse… there is something really sexy about the size of his… ears.

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

Ah, Leif Garrett. Such sweet memories. Him, David & Shaun Cassidy, Donny Osmond, Clark Brandon…they were all on my walls. Sigh. Leif was the fave, though. My heart is going pitty-pat just thinking about him, and I’m 32.

Dirk Benedict
Shawn Cassidy
Harrison Ford
Richard Gere
Sting

Those were my faves of stage and screen. Actually, if you remove Shawn and Dirk, add Clint Eastwood and Liam Neeson, then you’ve got my current faves. I’m nothing, if not loyal. I was never crazy about Leif. Yes, I had the poster, but it wasn’t my favorite. Oh, and don’t forget Parker Stevenson. However, neither Greg Brady nor Keith Partrige did anything for me whatsoever - am I alone in this?

Scientists say 1 out of every 4 people is crazy. Check three friends. If they are OK, you’re it. =^…^=

Alright, I will share my secret…I look a lot like Leif Garrett in his prime. ha ha!

My dirty little secret in one word: Prosthetics!

Hell is Other People.

Bobby Sherman

David Cassidy

If we weren’t both married I’d do (eyes cast down in show of respect ) His Garthness in a hot second.

As it is my favorite fantasy is to have him stand in the livingroom with a yellow rose in his hand and sing his song - Shameless -to me.

Ayesha - Lioness

There are two solutions to every problem : the wrong one, and mine
(Thomas A. Edison)