Straight Dope Message Board
(Old) MMP in the snow, uphill both ways
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
mmp
SCAdian
January 27, 2026, 4:09pm
83
You don’t actually
need
one – it’s just part of the fun and the family spirit we like to keep up.
show post in topic
Related topics
Topic
Replies
Views
Activity
(Old) Mist and Murk in the MMP!
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
mmp
347
1326
January 26, 2026
(Old) Up late in the MMP
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
mmp
271
1196
February 9, 2026
Brrrrrrrrrr in the MMP
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
mmp
306
8313
February 1, 2016
(Old) Spot-ify: The MMP That's The Cat's Meow
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
mmp
466
1880
February 10, 2025
(Old) Late morning for the MMP
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
mmp
290
898
September 21, 2026