Mon dieu, Ségolène Royal me donne un bonér.

We’re all adults here. She’d make me happy to get back into politics, if you know what I mean. Never mind the cankle and damn you for thinking of it.

le rowr rowr

Not bad for a politician (and I’m sure the French accent helps).

Fil mobile d’IMHO à MPSIMS.

I realized after I had brayed with laughter at the thread title for several minutes that I’d never seen a photo of Madame Royal. She is quite attractive, and in a natural way… she doesn’t have that “network news”, pancake makeup, shellacked hair thing going on that American female politicians all seem to have.

Eh. Not a woofer, but a bit…angular for my tastes. C’est la vie.

Is it just me, or does Sarkozy look like Kevin from the Kids in the Hall?

So basically, she’s better-looking than Hillary Clinton & Nancy Pelosi?
Hell of a milestone

OK. Now is this an actual magazine cover of the candidate, or was it photoshopped for the occasion?

ETA: (It looks like a fake movie promo, but I can’t really tell.)

Photoshopped, definitely photoshopped. My proof? The DVD cover of 13 Going On 30.

She appears to be curvy enough where it counts. :wink:

I was at the gym yesterday when the results were being replayed and a different image of Madame Royal appeared successively on five or six TV screens. She has such an interesting face.

Her opinion of The President? “My foreign policy will not consist of going to kneel before George Bush.” Zoinks.

Ladies, where’d you put that fan?

I urge you all to Google ‘segolene royal bikini pics’.

53 years old. Three kids. Yowza.

Four kids, actually. Vive la France.

Very pretty name, too. You put Royal and Yulia Tymoshenko on a ticket and they’d have my vote.

Is it just me, or does she need a gold metal bikini to go with that hairstyle? Both ladies can eat crackers in my bed anytime they want. (BTW, Madame Royal seems to have very prominent nipples.)

What’d you call me? :smiley:

J’Accuse
(I have no idea what that actually means, but I louvre the sound)

Go on. Have a guess.

Sarkozy doesn’t have a bad looking wife, shame she can’t get more involved in politics.