Monty Python non sequitur thread (Part 1)

Well, that’s where we take a new baby out of a lady’s tummy.

And now for something…

It’s…

Now it’s just gotten too silly.

And now here comes Vivian, Vivian to insult the waiter, and he is heaping abuse on him, and he is humiliating him, there and he’s gone into the lead. Simon’s not with him, no, Vivian’s in front of him at the bar.

I’m a lumberjack, and I’m okay.

They’re decomposing composers.
There’s less of them every year.
You can say what you like to Debussy,
But there’s not much of him left to hear.

There’s nothing Nietzsche couldn’t teach ya 'bout the bending of the wrist.

Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, Liszt, Brahms, panties… I’m sorry. Schumann, Schubert, Mendelssohn and Bach. Names that will live for ever. But there is one composer whose name is never included with the greats. Why is it that the world never remembered the name of Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?

Now it’s just gotten too silly.

:: Zzzzzzzzzip ::

Message for you, sir.

Is God really real, or is there some doubt?

Burma!

It’s always Christmas in Heaven!

‘There will be no supper tonight,’ my wife will sometimes cry upon my return home. ‘Why not?’ I will ask. ‘Because I have been screwing the milkman all day,’ she will say, quite oblivious of the howling error she has made. ‘But,’ I will wearily point out, ‘even given that the activities of screwing the milkman and getting supper are mutually exclusive, now that the screwing is over, surely then, supper may now, logically, be got.’

It hasn’t got any bloody flavor. It’s a bloody seabird, innit? Albatross!

Michael Ellis.

They’re a couple of little bastards. I hate 'em. They’ve got eyes like little pigs, just like their mother. She’s a disaster… a really horrible-looking person, she is. I thought that one would stay on the shelf, but along comes this stupid dentist git. He’s a real creepy little bastard, he is. I hate 'im.

No, it’s the end of the series. They must be running out of ideas.

And now for something completely the same.