Monty Python non sequitur thread (Part 1)

Now piss off!

You’ve kept this all rather hush-hush so far shipmate.

Ugh. Me heap dizzy.

My brain hurts!

Well, I have for a long time been suffering from a species of brain injury which I incurred during the rigors of childbirth, and I’d like to conclude by putting my finger up my nose.

Rule 6. There is NO… Rule 6.

No. 1. The Larch.

Have you --SHUT THAT BLOODY BOUZOUKI OFF!

Um, I’m sorry about the … the, er, pause, only I’m afraid the show is a couple of minutes short this week. You know, sometimes the shows aren’t really quite as er, long as they ought to be.

Why are we here? What’s life all about? Is God really real, or is there some doubt?

Good idea, Lord!

Don’t stand there gawping! Like you’ve never seen the hand o’ God before!

No… P I T H E R … as in Brotherhood, but with PI instead of the BRO and no HOOD.

'Course it’s a good idea!

I wonder where that fish has gone.

So unless you have brain cells, or have completed the process of evolution, there’s a wonderful day ahead!

This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let’s not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Hello. The BBC have offered me the sum of 40p to read the credits of this show. Personally I thought they should have held out for the full seventy-five, but the BBC have explained to me about their financial difficulties and… er… I decided to accept the reduced offer… so… the show was conceived, written and performed by… the usual lot…

Aha. ‘Purling I glove you. Clease clome at bronce, your troving swife, Pat.’ Which was the word you wanted checking?

And now for something completely the same…