More Ted Cruz lies: His wife is not who she seems (Verified!)

Ted Cruz in known to make up stories to suit his ambitions. His citizenship is phony, he tries to trick voters into voting for him, etc. But an investigation has revealed the truth about his family life: he has hired an actress to portray his wife!

In reality, he is married to Ana Gasteyer, late of SNL, who is portraying “Heidi” Cruz. Website wellaware1.com made the original discovery and gawker.com contacted Ana Gasteyer herself who confirmed the story.

“On the record, I need to state that it is in fact me.” , says Gasteyer in an email to gawker.com.

http://wellaware1.com/newsite/gawker/
Just the kind of information Donald Trump is looking for.

None of the Gawker links seem to point to anything related to your OP and the wellaware website is so awful that it may have permanently damaged my eyeballs. What else do you got?

This is BIG news.

This is a lie. His Canadian citizenship is real.

Yes, but we got Gretzky, Lemieux, Yzerman, Sakic, Smyth, Crosby, Bossy, Trottier, and Glenn Anderson if we agreed to take him.

Look if we have to give him back and those guys, Canada better Fucking take back Ryan Reynolds too…

Sigh. Cruz is a natural born citizen. Deal with it.

I confess I was sceptical until I saw the word “verified” in the title.

The exclamation point did it for me.

Someone should water the plant.

The only thing one wonders is if it belongs to a Rubio or Trump kind.

Right, because he had an American mother which is all that’s required. It surprises no one Birthers are mute on the topic now.

What do you expect from the Zodiac Killer?

According to birthers.org:

http://birthers.org/

MARTIAL LAW TO BE DECLARED!

DEMOCRATS HAVE EVIDENCE READY AND IN POSITION TO GO FULL SCOTUS BIRTHER ON TED CRUZ

Finally, the Truth from the definitive source!

I have been looking for copies of his birth certificate online and can’t find anything. Can you point me to it?

The long form, if you please.

Etc. is such a useful locution. It allows one to to say pretty much nothing at all.

Heh. Look who’s talking.

Dude, never go full SCOTUS Birther.

No, no, no. Deadpool gives him amnesty.

So you don’t like liars?

You must hate yourself.

Here is an interesting bit from the OP: