Most Disliked Posters

Alright, we have the Most Liked, the Most Unpopular, so now you get your wish: the Most Disliked. List 5 posters you do not like from least to most. The number in front of the name is the amout of points they get. Use dashes instead of those : which cause the dreaded Smileys.

1-Least Disliked
2-Somewhat Disliked
3-More Disliked
4-Least Tolerated
5-Makes you want to bleed from both eyes when you read their posts

Whoever gets the most amount of points by November 23, 1999 at 12 noon EST will be listed in order as the last post.

Just a little reminder: These are peoples’ opinions. Try not to get upset because you made the list.

1-heatherlee
2-loverock
3-guanyu
4-Bj0rn
5-valenta8

1-HeatherLee
2-HeatherLee
3-HeatherLee
4-HeatherLee
5-Two words: Meat Flaps

“…all the prettiest girls live in Des Moines…”
–Jack Kerouac, On the Road

Chief, have you gotten over brithael (SP?)?

brithael bites, too.

5 slots just can’t accomodate a truly accurate hate list for me.

Hey, please try not to criticize what other people say here- it takes up too much space and is a waste of time for me! I have no problems with quotes or sayings AFTER your list, but please dont reply unless you have a vote!

EXAMPLE “Chief, have you gotten over brithael (SP?)?”

I think this belongs in the BBQ Pit.

Damn.
Someone’s got a broom stick up his ass.

1. Menudo
  2. Leif Garrett
  3. Roscoe P. Coltraine
  4. NKOTB
  5. Hanson

HEY!!!

Only number five… I’m gonna have to work on my attitude.

1. Krispy Original
  2. that other alias I forget right now
  3. Chieflaffitup
  4. Fantastic User
  5. Contestant # 3

Okay, if I’m understanding this correctly, worst is 5 and “least worst” is 1?

1. Lame inspirational message with “majestic looking” nature scene
  2. Barney
  3. Sickeningly sweet, adorable children (with or without cute or inspirational message)
  4. Power Rangers
  5. Teletubbies

You got it Kat. I guess now its my turn.

1- Annoying Kids
2- Anyone who raps (sorry but that’s how it is)
3- Hippocrites
4- Telemarketers
5- Lawyers

Seriously, I have been here only a few months and havent run into any problems… other than with RevTim for wasting such a good quote from South Park…

Im afraid to reply cause I might not follow the rules right and I might get yelled at… OH SHIT! I think I screwed up… looks quickly left and right then runs and hides

Reads B_Line12’s message shakes head Nevermind what I said. I would rather have people actually reply having nothing to do with the topic than none at all… a list like the ones above would be good though…

Cleaning a turkey is the same as cleaning a car- all you do is Wash, Rinse, Maim. - Counterattackii

My dislikes are:

1- people who think they own threads (actually I own a suit or two myself)

2- people who dislike people who hijack threads… now in Guy Stuff, and that’s a REALLY popular thread, you start with a buuuuurp (excuse me) and then discuss drinking habits, leading into a road trip to avoid angry neighbours and I put in a news report and someone else picked up on it and then someone mentioned a phrase from ‘The Blues Brothers’ (and that’s one of my favourite all-time films) and so I responded by alluding to ‘Terminator’ (which is another film I really enjoy) and someone else picked up on that and the thread’s still going!

3- people who don’t use paragraphs

4- people who don’t finish lists…

Moving this to the Pit, where it really belongs, dear hearts.

Now you can tell us what you REALLY think. :slight_smile:

your humble TubaDiva/SDStaffDiv
for the Straight Dope