Most irritating TV/Movie Character EVER!

the worst Lisa moment is when ralph takes her to the Krusty special and he’s telling Krusty that hes going to marry her and Lisa just screams no, but if you look at her while hes saying it she inanimate and it looks so poor, plus her screams are jsut the worse, the women who does them is not very good.

Amen, Homer J!

I just knew this would come up! What is with that voice? She sounds like a 7 year old girl on helium. I can’t believe she speak like that in real life.

Also, Phoebe from Friends. Her “kooky” mannerisms sometimes really get under my skin.

I don’t think she does; or if she does it’s not NEARLY this dramatic. She’s calmed down a bit since the start of the show, but her laugh is what really irks me…it sounds as though she’s hyperventilating.

I think he finally redeemed himself with “Duckman”.
:smiley:

Dr. Jonathon Smith, from Lost in Space

Chuck Norris on “Walker, Texas Ranger.” Well, maybe it’s just the whole concept of the show that annoys me. Or the fact that it exists.

Point of order: It was Jonathan Harris as Doctor Zachary Smith. Passed away late last year. I saw him at a convention once; he seemed like a great old guy.

I’ve gotta second, third, and fourth…

URKEL, URKEL, URKEL!!!

Lisa Simpson has become insufferable in recent years.

I found Elaine on Seinfeld annoying in the last few seasons.

Richard Lewis forces me to reach for the mute button, every “character” he plays is a pretentious, self-righteous prick.

The constant whining of Camyrn Manheim’s character on The Practice drove me away from that show. The stick up her butt must be infested with termites.

my hero!!!
someone needs to skewer karan on a pike.

Forgive the hijak, but I need to praise this sentence. ::bows to sentence::

Okay, so plenty of TV characters have been mentioned. I’d like to nominate another movie character: Upham, from Saving Private Ryan. Christ, I just wanted to smack that guy.

Without a doubt, John Leguizamo as Toulouse Le-Blech in Moulin Rouge!

Monk from Monk - this character is so dull. How can he be the lead, much less a bit character, on any show? I fell asleep from boredom after the first 5 minutes of the show I watched.

The entire cast of Seinfeld - I never understand the appeal of self-centered egotisitical charaters with half a brain, which leads me to…

Karen on Will and Grace. I love the show and I suppose the secondary characters on any show can/should be charicatures, but she is low, dirty, thoughtless, selfish, stuck up, materialistic, nasty, forgetful, and lazy. Did I forget perpetually hammered?

The cast of Frasier - this pains me because I used to love this show. Now every character is either running through the motions or is parodying themselves for laughs.

Boss Hog and Sheriff whats-his-name from Dukes of Hazzard.

Colonel Flagg from MASH*. The definition of a nitwit.

3 cheers to everyone who mentioned Wesley Crusher, who should have an award named after him (“This year’s Honorary Wesley Crusher Irritating Character Emmy goes to…”)

As far as I’m concerned, the Col. Flagg episodes were about the only ones worth watching in the later years. In fact, I’d nominate the whole cast of MASH after Trapper and Col. Blake left. Also that bratty little cousin in the last season of the Brady Bunch.

Thanks Terrifel I sure screwed up on Dr. Smith’s name. And damn, I grew up watching that show too! I was almost exactly Bill Mumy’s age(see him on Babylon 5?) WAtching it in later years I saw an episode where a young man, 13 or so, was being taken by his father on a hunt, a manhood ritual for his people. I looked at the teenager and thought “I should recognize who this kid is!” Finally I did. OMG, it was Kurt Russell.

Anybody played by Matthew Lillard. They’re all the same character, anyway.

David Letterman. I don’t like the guy who plays him either.

The entire cast of self-righteous assholes on The Practice. The only reason Ally McBeal was tolerable was because you could at least cheer whenever bad things happened to these morons. The Practice actually expects viewers to like everyone.

The entire cast of self-righteous assholes on Beverly Hills 90210. Ditto.

The entire cast of self-righteous assholes on Boston Public. Basically, I only turn on Fox now to watch The Simpsons and “World’s Wildest Whatever”.

For a while, Gilbert Gottfried was a regular on Night Court. For a while, I completely stopped watching Night Court.

Whatever character Adam Sandler happened to be playing on Saturday Night Live.