Movie Merger Madness

Die Another Groundhog Day [The description is sheer genius.]

Still up are:

jsgoddess: Annette Funnicello and Frankie Avalon await nuclear fallout after the rest of the world has perished.

gatopescado: A group of teens must repel an invasion of maniacal, oxygen-huffing lunitics thru dance.

On the Bikini Beach
On the Beach Party
On the Muscle Beach Party

[QUOTE=Terminus Est]
jsgoddess: Annette Funnicello and Frankie Avalon await nuclear fallout after the rest of the world has perished.

On The Beach Blanket Bingo

Oops!
Two old Army buddies open a lodge in Vermont while on the way to Wally World.

White Christmas Vacation

James Bond persues $1million assassin through Vienna sewers.

I know the Bond movie but cannot figure out the other…

Two thoughts I came up with because of this thread:

Scenes From The Class Struggle in Beverly Hills 90210

The Rain Man With Two Brains

Red Dance 'Til Dawn?

Janeane Garofalo and Uma Thurman star in a romantic comedy about mistaken identity, robbery, and cutting off policemans ears.

A tough as nails San Francisco cop tracks down a deranged hippie who uses a sniper rifle to kill innocent students in a boarding school that houses a three headed dog and a magical chess board.

The Truth About Cats & Reservoir Dogs

Dirty Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
A group of soldiers are sent to rescue a radio shock-jock in WWII Europe

Saving Private Parts

A singing Englishwoman arrives to tutor the many children of a homeless man who is on a quest to find the Holy Grail in the heart of New York City – a musical!

The Fisher King and I

When Dawn doesn’t get the shoes she wants for Christmas she tosses the tree on Granny, moves to Manhattan and then proceeds to torture her new roommate by getting the same hairstyle, becoming creepily like her and seducing her boyfriend.

The Third Man With the Golden Gun

I take this answer back, I don’t think it’s right. But I’m still thinking about it.

RED DAWN, WHITE NIGHTS AND BLUE VELVET!!!
YAY ME!

A Puerto Rican girl finds love & humiliation as the BDSM slave to an Anglo boy while their rival ethnic gangs battle it out to Bernstein’s music!

Pagan leader Christopher Lee might defeat pious Edward Woodward, but can he also take on autistic Dustin Hoffman and invisible Kevin Bacon?

The Wicker, Rain and Hollow Man (?)

West Side Story Of "O"

Richard Gere and Sean Connery are members of a renfair troupe who joust on motorcycles! (is it OK if they are both based on the same root story?)

DataZak- Man or Men, anyway, ya got it!

MrDibble- Correct and FirstKnightriders

John Houseman presides over a law school class in which Ben Affleck woos & wins a lesbian.

Uma Thurman & Janeane Garafalo vie for being chosen as the Scion as they are both descended from Jesus’s sibs.