moving in with your ex

I can’t tell you how it happened. One, because I am not allowed to discuss it, and Two, because we still aren’t sure of the cause. It’s so irritatiing.

How I came to live there? I got screwed out of the origional apt I was supposed to live in. The day before we were going to sign the lease, the people who live there decided to stay.
I had already missed room registration for school, so I couldn’t get my single back, and after the horrors of freshman year, I was not gonna be roomed with a stranger again. So I asked my friends <the fraternity> if I could rent a room in their house. They needed the numbers, and I needed a room, so it all worked out.

but then it burned down. hrmph

Ah! Do what your mom did when she was your age and join a hippie commune! Don’t tell mom i told you though, i’ll never hear the end of it. Where do you think that hooka in the living room came from sis?

where, in Israel?or here in the US? And why the hell would I tell mom anything?
Besides, camping is much more fun.:slight_smile:

I have space to spare, and all those camels just waiting for you. wink wink, nudge nudge. haha

Seriously though, if you’re going to move in with the guy, you might as well just get back together with him now and get it over with. I’ve done the same thing and it causes trouble. You most likely will not just keep it as friends. If you try, date other people, etc, there will almost certainly be bad feelings between you eventually. If you have no choice, then you have no choice. But if there is any alternative, I’d strongly suggest you try and take it.

thanks joe, and you live so close, too!I have non problems dating other people, but yeah, that could prove to be a problem if we are living together. might make it awkward. Argh.