MPSIMS Part XCVIII

Totally random stuff.

Our bedroom is cluttered with furniture from my son’s room.It will soon be empty, for new carpets. Not sure I ever liked wall to wall carpets. They seem to be never quite clean.

I was supposed to call some lady with some information, but I forgot whether or not I did. Now I’m afraid that, if I do, it’ll turn out I already called, and I’ll look really irresponsible. I looked through my grandfather’s yearbook today. There was a calendar in it of “happenings” during the year. Talk about mundane…“Oct. 15, 1928: Susan and Alice switched shoes.” “Jan. 19, 1929: Hubert winked at Berneice.” and so on. I wish we still lived in a time when such little things were important enough to be remembered.

“Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past.” --1984

Yankee’s sig is from the comic strip, Life In Hell, by Matt Groening, creator of the Simpsons.
I have a four day weekend from school because of Columbus Day and testing day, of course, I have rehearsal on Tuesday at 4, but I guess it’s ok.

JMcC, San Francisco
http://members.tripod.com/~weirdstuff/index.html
“Hear the voices in my head, I swear to God it sounds like they’re snoring”

Went to the tattoo parlor today to price the design, and it turns out they were closed today. I also ran a red light, fortunately I realized it before I rammed into a van that was starting to go across (Also it’s a good thing no police were there too!). I swear, the road i ran the light on had it’s lines barely visible and in an odd place. I had never been to that part of the city, but now i know!

I also emailed the tattoo people to ask when they would be open. They seem really nice because they give discounts to students, police, and military :), I also have emailed the guy before and a friend of mine got her tattoo there. I have seen the artists work and his work is evenly colored, sharp lines, and no light spots. (my tattoo will just be blackwork).

I’m baking peanut butter cookies.

Why is it whenever I bake, it’s always at 10:30 at night?

“The secret of life is, there ain’t no secret, and you don’t get your money back.”

In the past two weeks I have misplaced two pairs of sunglasses and my coffee mug. If anybody finds them please let me know.

Thanks

Peace on Earth = Purity Of Essence

My picture is now up on the Teeming Millions site!

If you happen to care, click here to view my profile; click my face to see the entire photo.

Auraseer…you’re still just a boy, but…uh…yum.

Do YOU take candy from strangers? hiding a back of snickers behind her back

shit…bag…hiding a BAG…

AuraSeer’s a guy??? :wink:

I played Rainbow Six yesterday and all last night I had nightmares about trying to orchestrate a rescue of Dr. Catherine Winston, emininent filovirus researcher, from eco-terrorists.

And Life in Hell rules

“The world ends when I die. And as far as I’m concerned, the rest of the universe might as well call it a day too.” – Matt Groening

I beat the 11th guest last week. It was hard, but I beat it in 3 days. I’m proud of myself for that.

Can’t wait for Quake 3 Arena to come out. Its gonna kick ASS.

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

silly me, the game is “The 11th Hour: Sequel to The 7th Guest” not the 11th guest

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

Some guy keeps phoning me up to go to this seminar about some dumb get-rich-quick scheme that is, surprisingly, legitimate and not a pyramid scheme. Or at least, I don’t think it is.

The problem is, for a get-rich-quick scheme, from what I can tell, you won’t get rich and it takes a long time and a lot of work.

In fact, I am pretty sure it’s just a marketing scam set up so that the head cheese can sit back and watch all the poor saps who joined up do all his work for him.

I’ve lost the URL to it, hang on…

“Waheeey! ‘Duck!’ Get it?”
“Errr… No…”
“Duck! Sounds almost exactly like fu-”

Bugs try to get in the house now thay nights are cool. There’s a cricket stuck inside a wall. It will chirp for hours, then quit. I thought it might have chirped itself out of energy, but two days later it started again. How long will it live?

Reminds me of a dog that used to slurp water from a bucket outside my bedroom window. The lapping and splashing was so loud that it woke me up at night. So one day I tipped the bucket over, spilled the water. Figured I’d get a good night’s sleep.

No such luck. That night, I was awakened by the pathetic howling of a very thirsty dog. From then on, I left the bucket alone.

ARGH! I bought a new computer Saturday from Gateway…order showed up on the site as of 5pm yesterday. Went to check it today to see if had shipped yet. (I want to be home when it gets here…) THE F&*#@% ORDER ISN’T THERE ANYMORE!

sigh So now I’m on hold forever…

I’m bored. Not so bored that I will actually do something though. I’ve got that pointless feeling right now. Why do anything? Class? Don’t feel much like it.
My friend came over last night and we drank…he walked home, but I haven’t seen or heard from him yet, I’m worried.
“Los! Where are you?!”

Carlos is missing? Whatever will we do?

Maybe he’s off having some sort of torrid rendezvous with Crystal! Yeah, that’s it!

Or maybe not.

I’m sitting here eating Pop-Tarts & wondering just how many I can get away with eating before I can kiss the dream of getting back into my pre-pregnancy clothes goodbye.

My son is sleeping in his bassinet, right here next to me, makning me feel terribly guilty for thinking that AuraSeer is indeed a nice-looking young man. :slight_smile:

I’ve stooped to pop tarts once or twice this year. When there just weren’t any other snacks in the house.
We are still living in a room full of furniture. Then the furniture get shuffled around again, and 3 more rooms get carpeted. Then, sometime during the weekend, I may get my desk back. My computer isn’t at my desk. Where would you write, when the damn computer takes all the room. Wish we only had laptops, then we’d have to buy laptops.I’d even settle for the screen. My wife runs a laptop with a monitor. An awful, small, old monitor.