mswas, polymorph yourself into an asshat

[QUOTE=mswas]
I claimed that I was playing Devil’s Advocate in Post 13. Just not in those exact words.
[/QUOTE]

The problem with you is precisely that you seem incapable of using exact words. The only thing anyone can make out of your prattling is sneering, and they react to that.

[QUOTE=Miller]
And we don’t lend much to someone’s whose first response to a person fighting for their legal rights is, “People who are different deserve to be treated like shit.”
[/QUOTE]

How’s the weather in San Francisco?

[QUOTE=Apos]
The problem with you is precisely that you seem incapable of using exact words. The only thing anyone can make out of your prattling is sneering, and they react to that.
[/QUOTE]

I’d just like to go on record as saying I think you’re an idiot. I rarely read your posts.

[QUOTE=mswas]
I’d just like to go on record as saying I think you’re an idiot. I rarely read your posts.
[/QUOTE]

If you could at least read yours before posting, that might help.

tomndebb I didn’t think I was oppressed, I get different reactions to different things on different boards. I have used Devil’s Advocate effectively in the past, and yes it sometimes does get people to flip out. It’s not putting down the tool that is necessary, but learning how to do it more effectively. What I learned from this thread is to perform triage on a thread. To scroll past those that have less of a chance of making it like Miller, Quiddity Glomfuster or Kalhoun, and focus on arguments from Bricker, yourelf, Telemark, Dragoness or Kimstu. If I had cut out Miller alone, I would have freed up a lot of time to make better posts.

I was not playing Devil’s Advocate when I defined woman. My position remains unchanged on that one.

[QUOTE=mswas]
How’s the weather in San Francisco?
[/QUOTE]

I’m not in San Francisco, but if I had to guess, I’d say “Crappy, as usual.”

[QUOTE=Miller]
I’m not in San Francisco, but if I had to guess, I’d say “Crappy, as usual.”
[/QUOTE]

I haven’t been in a while, I wouldn’t mind getting back to California. I know a lot more people out that way now than last time I was there.

[mmm, I think this needs translation from Trollish…]

[QUOTE=mswas]
tomndebb I didn’t think I was oppressed, I get different reactions to different things on different boards.
[/QUOTE]

Translation: This is not the only pool I troll.

[QUOTE=mswas]
I have used Devil’s Advocate effectively in the past,
[/QUOTE]

Translation: There have been occasions when lying and obfuscating have paid off and no-one caught me out. Stormfront and SA are just perfect for this.

[QUOTE=mswas]
and yes it sometimes does get people to flip out.
[/QUOTE]

*Translation:*I am a troll. I will make you flip out like a ninja! I am a ninja-troll! Real Ultimate Troll-power.

[QUOTE=mswas]

It’s not putting down the tool that is necessary, but learning how to do it more effectively.
[/QUOTE]

*Translation:*Clearly, I need to disguise my trollery better here. But I won’t be stopping.

[QUOTE=mswas]
What I learned from this thread is to perform triage on a thread.
[/QUOTE]

*Translation:*From now on I will focus my trolling.

[QUOTE=mswas]
To scroll past those that have less of a chance of making it like Miller, Quiddity Glomfuster or Kalhoun, and focus on arguments from Bricker, yourelf, Telemark, Dragoness or Kimstu.
[/QUOTE]

*Translation:*Divide and conquer, suckas! Plus bend over tom, let me kiss your ass. Now banning me would just be meeeean!

[QUOTE=mswas]
If I had cut out Miller alone, I would have freed up a lot of time to make better posts.

[/QUOTE]

*Translation:*I lost track of my lies and evasions. This would not happen if I didn’t get carried away. But Miller’s sooo HAWT I couldn’t help myself.

[QUOTE=mswas]

I was not playing Devil’s Advocate when I defined woman. My position remains unchanged on that one.
[/QUOTE]

Translation:…but if you guess where I was faking, you can win a prize. I got one, honest, just come get it here, under my bridge.

That’s right, closer, closer…

*[Why am I reminded of Calvin’s dumb, drooling underbed monsters?]
*

You know, he’s got a point there. I want to apologize to everyone for all those rambling, semi-coherent, contradictory, insulting, and flat-out stupid things I made mswas post. I assume full responsibility for mswas being a dribbling moron, and resolve to do better in the future, so that mswas will be regarded as merely someone with a severe but not debilitating brain injury, and not a Schiavo-esque vegetable slumped against a keyboard, fitfully sending out his missives with every spasm caused by his wildly misfiring cerebral cortex.

Hey, drop me a line next time you’re in the area. We’ll go get beers.

MrDibble I scroll past yours too. Not accepting that Akhenaten was a typo showed me that you are a fucking moron, not worth listening to. So if I am your target audience don’t waste your time. However, if you are seeking a peerage with idiots, you’ve come to the right place. You, Apos and Miller could be the Three Musketeers and I’ll be Captain Hook.

[QUOTE=Miller]
Hey, drop me a line next time you’re in the area. We’ll go get beers.
[/QUOTE]

I like Beer.

[QUOTE=Miller]
You know, he’s got a point there.
[/QUOTE]

:eek:

[QUOTE=Miller]
I want to apologize to everyone for all those rambling, semi-coherent, contradictory, insulting, and flat-out stupid things I made mswas post. I assume full responsibility for mswas being a dribbling moron, and resolve to do better in the future, so that mswas will be regarded as merely someone with a severe but not debilitating brain injury, and not a Schiavo-esque vegetable slumped against a keyboard, fitfully sending out his missives with every spasm caused by his wildly misfiring cerebral cortex.

[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

[QUOTE=mswas]
Not accepting that Akhenaten was a typo showed me that you are a fucking moron, not worth listening to.
[/QUOTE]
Oh, I’m being ignored now, because “typo” is one of the many words you don’t know the meaning of?

I feel sad.

No , wait, that was a “typo” - I meant elated, not sad. Yep, I “mistyped”.

[QUOTE=mswas]
…I’ll be Captain Hook.
[/QUOTE]

Tick-Tock.

Miller, it’s odd how it can scroll past your posts yet also reply to them, isn’t it?

[QUOTE=MrDibble]
Miller, it’s odd how it can scroll past your posts yet also reply to them, isn’t it?
[/QUOTE]

I don’t scroll past Miller. He’s the Protagonist.

[QUOTE=mswas]
I’d just like to go on record as saying I think you’re an idiot. I rarely read your posts.
[/QUOTE]

That’s because you are a classic troll. Once people get hip to your game, you stop with them, moving on to more easily duped fare.

Your arguments are laughably silly, and you can’t deal with having this pointed out. Much like lekatt, who when confronted with plain factual evidence that he is completely full of shit, simply declares the topic over and then moves on to some other subject.

I don’t think you’ve managed to raise even a moderately intelligent objection to any substantive point I’ve ever made. But you sure seem to annoy a LOT of people, without informing them or convincing a soul that you are worth listening to.

[QUOTE=fessie]
Transgendered people put up with enough crap as it is.
[/QUOTE]
I need a hug.

[QUOTE=Johanna]
I need a hug.
[/QUOTE]

C’mere, you.

[QUOTE=MrDibble]
Tick-Tock.
[/QUOTE]

Full points for understatement and subtlety, but a huge markoff as the crocodile, in fact, goes tick tick.

[QUOTE=Johanna]
I need a hug.
[/QUOTE]

(((((((((((((Johanna)))))))))))))) there you go.

[QUOTE=Frank]
Full points for understatement and subtlety, but a huge markoff as the crocodile, in fact, goes tick tick.
[/QUOTE]

My bad…

…oh, and a hug to Johanna, too.