[QUOTE=mswas]
I don’t scroll past Miller. He’s the Protagonist.
[/QUOTE]
So, when you said (my bolding):
[QUOTE=mswas]
What I learned from this thread is to perform triage on a thread. To scroll past those that have less of a chance of making it like Miller, Quiddity Glomfuster or Kalhoun, and focus on arguments from Bricker, yourelf, Telemark, Dragoness or Kimstu. If I had cut out Miller alone, I would have freed up a lot of time to make better posts.
[/QUOTE]
…again, you were just talking shit?
But you did get one thing right, even if only by implication - YOU are certainly the Antagonist in this whole sad story. An obstacle to be overcome.
Sunlight’s the traditional remedy for trolls - I say we keep doing like we have been. Expose the lies, evasions, made-up definitions and general stupidity to the bright light of day.
[QUOTE=kidchameleon]
Or acid and fire against the trolls of Gygaxian lineage.
[/QUOTE]
If I were a troll, and I am not admitting to such. I would be of the Shadowrun lineage and be either a troll street samurai with wetware or a troll shaman.
I love the notion of ‘You offended my delicate sensibilities, therefore because I am a sissy with a delicate nervous system, you must have been trying to hurt me on purpose.’
So there is no confusion on this one. I do not consider a transgender person to be a sissy in any way. It takes a lot of balls to cut them off.
[QUOTE=mswas]
If I were a troll, and I am not admitting to such. I would be of the Shadowrun lineage and be either a troll street samurai with wetware or a troll shaman.
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=mswas]
If I were a troll, and I am not admitting to such. I would be of the Shadowrun lineage and be either a troll street samurai with wetware or a troll shaman.
[/QUOTE]
That makes sense. I mean Trolls have big penalties to Intelligence and Charisma.
Despite dissimulations to the contrary, it’s become abundantly clear that mswas is posting transphobic propaganda and going about it with an attitude problem as well. In both threads concerned. I don’t get it. Before this started, he seemed OK until he suddenly began this Dr. Jekyll & transphobic Mr. Hyde behavior. WTF. He isn’t fooling anyone. Unless he is fooling himself, and that would be just sad and pathetic.
[QUOTE=Johanna]
Despite dissimulations to the contrary, it’s become abundantly clear that mswas is posting transphobic propaganda and going about it with an attitude problem as well. In both threads concerned. I don’t get it. Before this started, he seemed OK until he suddenly began this Dr. Jekyll & transphobic Mr. Hyde behavior. WTF. He isn’t fooling anyone. Unless he is fooling himself, and that would be just sad and pathetic.
[/QUOTE]
He’s done it before with homosexuals and jews. I think he just hides his bigotry most of the time and when he gets excited, forgets to cover himself. And I don’t think the drug use helps any…
[QUOTE=Johanna]
Despite dissimulations to the contrary, it’s become abundantly clear that mswas is posting transphobic propaganda and going about it with an attitude problem as well. In both threads concerned. I don’t get it. Before this started, he seemed OK until he suddenly began this Dr. Jekyll & transphobic Mr. Hyde behavior. WTF. He isn’t fooling anyone. Unless he is fooling himself, and that would be just sad and pathetic.
[/QUOTE]
I think he’s just a contrarian, which is not to excuse him but perhaps to dilute his potency. LonesomePolecat strikes me as the truly malicious type, and I frankly don’t understand how what he’s doing there now isn’t trolling, but whatever, it’s not my message board.