Multiple orgasms (poll for women)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Good point. If a woman is the kind for whom multiples really aren’t possible, he shouldn’t.

If she is, and he’s the type that doesn’t care enough to see that it happens, then it’s not really that he’s “inadequate”. It’s that “he sucks”. (meaning attitude, not so much technique or skill).

I guess what I’m trying to say, is that it’s all in the attitude. Men who don’t care generally aren’t going to care if she even gets off at all, let alone has more than one.

So anyway, no, I wasn’t trying to imply that a “normal” guy should feel inadequate if his woman isn’t the sort to have multiples.

Yeah. Talk about adding a shit load of fuel to the already-raging anxiety bonfire.

And I’m assuming these multiple orgasms come from oral sex? I doubt you could have that many from just vaginal stimulation with a penis.

I’ve had pretty much infinate orgasm- I can reach a certain point where I will orgasm continuously for pretty much as long as we care to go on. I’ve counted as high as thirty, but usually I’m a little too distracted to count. Definately several a minute.

And yeah, those ere from vaginal sex. For some reason, oral sex almost never makes me come. Alcohol makes this sort of thing much more likely to happen.

You’d be assuming wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. And that’s all I have to say on the subject.

1. Completely manual. I’m not into oral.

Clearly you are using the metric system to count. By American standards this equals 3.2 orgasms.

Hope this helps.

I knew one woman who simply refused to try for multiple orgasms – once she had her first, she was hyper-sensitive and didn’t want to be touched, much less try for a repeat. :frowning:

Best count (so far!) was 21 in a row - I can’t imagine anyone having 100… after 21 I was ready for a major snuggle and a good sleep (as was my BF lol)… hmmmmmmmmm can’t wait to try top that!

Many thanks to Emofkuniv for his help!!! Never coulda done it without you hon!!!

Show-offs. :slight_smile:

I’m with bughunter’s missus on this one though. After one really intense climax, I’m far too sensitive to be able to stand more stimulation.

sigh

You could have at least lied to me and said that multiples ARE received mostly through oral sex. Damn I feel sorry for the girl who’s gonna take my virginity.

Thankyou even sven for the validation. That’s exactly what she describes.

You right, love and itimacy alway make for the best sex. Other times you just do it for fun, because you had a bad day, because you thought your SO looked hot walking down a grocery store isle…then, the more orgasms the better. :smiley:

Multiple orgasms?

In the same “session”?

Sheesh, my SO has only had one in about seven years…

Warning, perhaps a little graphic. (good thing I’m writing this, I’d be blushing too much to discuss this in mixed company in person!!).

According to noty only the sex manuals I’ve read, but plain old personal experience and discussion with many other females, the old Freudian theory of an “immature” clitoral orgasm vs. a “mature” vaginal orgasm is a bunch of Hoooey.

The clitoris is how a woman has an orgasm. Aside from the “G” spot (which in sexual manuals and documents I’ve read hasn’t been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to actually exist). That’s how a woman has an orgasm. Period.

If a man is able to effectively stimulate the outside of the vagina in the vicinity of the clitoris, then yes, it’s possible for her to have an orgasm via penetration.

Generally the Kama Sutra position (the name of which I’ve forgotten) where the couple “rock” while performing penetrative sex is the ticket for orgasms while having vaginal sex.

Plain old “in/out” where little to no contact is made with the clitoris just doesn’t do it.

According to The Kinsey Report. Barbara DeAngelis “How to Make Love All the Time” and the Johnson’s report (I know, Old, but still applicable), only about 25% of the women are able to have an orgasm through vaginal sex alone.

Most need direct clitoral stimulation. I can’t speak for all women, but for me, the answer to your question is somewhat of a “yes”. But it doesn’t have to be just oral.

My boyfriend has this trick where he uses the soft tip of his penis to stimulate me on the outside every three or four strokes. He uses a lot of soft strokes with his hands during most of the sex act. Without that, just penetration wouldn’t do it.

Sorry for the extreme graphic explanation, but I hope that helps.

Last thought.

The bottom line is that if a man cares enough to find out and DO these things and that he truly enjoys sex if she’s enjoying it, and not just to “get his rocks” off. He’s a “good lover” even if he’s in the beginning stages and hasn’t quite gotten technically very skilled yet. (I believe that SHE has to “help” and communicate to him what’s good etc, she can’t just lay there and file her nails while he figures it out).

It’s all in the attitude and his “want to”. IMnsHO, even if a man is technically good, but he’s all removed and distant (and many of us can tell), and is pretty much just in it for “scratching the itch”. That’s a “bad” lover to a lot of us.

Actually, guys say, “It’s hard. Just suck.” :wink:

:eek:

Ummmm, perhaps time to check out some of the books I listed here? Or maybe I’m being whooshed (I tend to be gullible that way :))

About 7. If its more I probably had a stroke and fell off of my husband.

It feels like waves that start to swell, and they just crash into you and just as you recover, another wave comes over you and crash…

I can go either way. If I have multiple orgasms - and they can go on for a while - I have this tendency to faint. Which leaves me in a quandry. If I warn the guy, does he think I’m bragging? If I don’t warn the guy, there is the potential for injury (almost head butted the one boyfriend when I fainted while I was on top).

I’ve found, though, that I tend to feel more satisfied and relaxed if I climax just once. Multiple orgasms tend to leave me hypersensitive and tense. One nice medium to big size orgasm and I’m limp as a boiled noodle - but still concious!

9 orgasms in 1 session of sex, what fun we had! I never had multiples before my current SO unless I was using a toy.