My Beloved... Death gave us no warning. Let me honour you.

Aldebaran,

I wish I knew what to say - what a moving eulogy indeed. May you find peace, once the wave has passed.

Be well, we’re thinking of you.

Elly & the NoFair household

Aldebaran, please be comforted. You have no guilt in this, your love for your Beloved is the equal of any there has ever been. Please be comforted.

That was very touching, Aldebaran; your love and sorrow are palpable.

Beautiful words. I’m very sorry for your loss.

Such a moving tribute, Aldebaran. Take comfort though, her memory shall one day fill the void in your heart, her passing has created. You are in my prayers.

I’m so moved by what you wrote I don’t know what to say.

I wish you and yours peace. God be with you.

My good wishes and prayers go to you, Aldebaran, and with her who has departed this world.

Aldeberan, I am truly thankful that, even in your time of grief, you took the time and effort to share this with us. I hope that you find comfort soon. My thoughts are with you.

Regrets and condolences, Aldebaran.

A grand and beautiful tribute. God go with you, Aldebaran.

I am very sorry about your loss Aldebaran. Please accept my condolences and hope Allah gives you strength. God calls to Him those that are dear to Him.

May the God who is Lord of all grant you comfort when you mourn.

Regards,
Shodan

How wonderful to have someone like that in our life. She chose you, loved you unconditionally and knew of your love at the end. A beautiful eulogy for what was apparently a remarkable woman.

my condolences. strength be with you.

My sincere condolances. I know that no words of mine can make it less painful, but please know that you are in my thoughts. Sending warm thoughts your way.

Aldabaran, my deepest sympathies. Please know that there will come a time when you remember the joy of the time you had together more than the pain of her passing.

My sincerest condolences. That’s the most beautiful eulogy I’ve ever read. She was truly special. May you and all who loved her find warmth and comfort.

“For I would not be the man I am without you.”

What a beautiful tribute. My heart goes out to you and everyone else her life touched.

Aldebaran, my sincere condolences. Thank you very much for sharing the essence of this loving woman. We should all be so lucky to have someone so devoted in our lives.