Adebaran is still a mindumbingly inane fucking asshole.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=219393
It’s amazing. Truly. He NEVER stops. The same stupid bullshit - OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. He’s like december on a bad day without Thorazine.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Yeah, we all know. Just have fun with him. He’s actually quite entertaining - but dont’ go too far in baiting him, since that’s not really kosher on the boards.

I know too, that’s why I said “Still.” This is my second Aldebaran pitting, his fifth.

Aldi’s many things, but he’s certainly not kosher.

I imagine he’ll pop up now and describe halal in condescending detail.

Fionn: And wrong too, no doubt.

Why pit him a second time? When you did it the last time, wasn’t it The ULTIMATE Aldebaran Pitting? What is there to add?

Don’t worry guys, he will be in here shortly to tell us all how we’re childish about how we pitted him.

I did think he had a point in his opening post there.

I was hoping he and Daisy would start going at it mano a mano, or perhaps typo a typo, which is particularly appropriate when Alde really gets his knickers in a twist.

• Grabs brib and cuttlery * Good thing I’m not Jewish.

From now on, the GREAT AND DREAD CTHULHU demands that the word bib here on be referred to as a brib. Or else I will send deep ones to eat your children.

You could hold your own *typo a typo * with anyone.

I have hope for alde.

Be patient. Keep working with him.

One thing about our sudden influx of wild-eyed Muslim fundies . . . They really make me appreciate our wild-eyed Christian fundies!

In re: the OP, you wanna give us an update on Francisco Franco while you’re at it?

Now he’s debating “I’m a better Muslim than you, asswipe” with some other fervent prophet named AlahAkbar. This promises to be highly entertaining.

I predict AlahAkbar will not last long.

In re: the OP, you wanna give us an update on Francisco Franco while you’re at it?
Who the fuck is that?

General Francisco Franco.