My blog

I’ve finally posted something that I kind of like - with an ending. This blog is mostly past writing projects that were never finished, hence the blog name: A Thousand Beginnings.

It’s here in Marketplace because I’ve turned the ads on. I was amused to find that today the ads are for autoclaves. I know why. It isn’t due to the latest post.

Feel free to post links to your own writing blogs. I’m looking for more things to bookmark.

Thanks to all of you who visited.

I perused through some of your writings and so far I like it. Will sit down and read more thoroughly when I get a chance. Life is busy!

I perused through some of your writings and so far I like it. Will sit down and read more thoroughly when I get a chance. Life is busy!

I’ve been keeping this in my bookmarks for the last week. If you release a novel, ping me - I’d love to read it.

On a side note, the definition of peruse is “To read or examine, typically with great care.” I had that lesson bashed into my skull permanently by my HS English Lit. teacher.

Sweet!

I kind of hate to bump this. But I discovered the piece that I started for NaNoWriMo 2005 and I’ve been posting a couple of sections every few days.

I made it to 50.000 words that year and it looks like maybe a quarter of a draft of a novel. Feel free to comment or throw tomatoes or whatever.

It begins here. The next post isn’t part of the story, but all the posts after that are.