Title pretty much sums it up. We have a PS3 (obviously, I guess) and are looking to branch out from our (totally, utterly beloved) DN. We need something that meets the following criteria:
- Multiplayer, since we prefer playing at the same time rather than in turns.
- Overhead perspective (like DN) or third-person.
- NO first-person or split screen perspective/shooter. One of the recent Resident Evil games nearly made me puke trying to keep up with the visuals.
- Doesn’t need to be brand-spanking new.
- Scary. Like, Silent Hill scary. Can be ghosts or zombies or monsters.
I’ve seen recommendations for Siren: Blood Curse and Dead Space, but they look kind of meh to me (the setting of Dead Space doesn’t really appeal).