My bunny and me...

We told her mom tonight … well, more like B’s ring finger told her;) The story of how all this went down is for another day because, well, I’m rather exhausted by it (and hungry, strangely…). But her mom is rather okay with the whole thing … wants us both to finish school (though whether she thinks that’s happening before we get married or after I’m still unclear about, but we got a year or so to sort all that out:D).

And Guin, given that my preference for a wedding is three people and B’s is like 20, I don’t think it’s going to be anything like what the WeirdNorth wedding was…although B and I have given some thought to having a webcam set up so that people who want to watch it can do so from the comfort of their computer, or whatever.

Yay and congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congratulations, punha and fizzes! I’m so glad you’ve found love and happiness together. :slight_smile:

Dude…wait…dude…

Nobody told me. This is what I get when my internet shuts down.

Congratulations, kids. Fizzy, can I possibly talk you out of this with a warm sunbeam and a saucer of milk? :wink:

Well if you put it that way…I’ll go see if Punha can match that oh so tempting offer. :wink:
Many thanks to everyone else who’s wished us more congratulations. Told mommy last night and today we’re gonna go tell daddy. Hopefully he won’t freak out too much so I can come back and report how it went with both ear drums in tact and Punha still in one piece.

Well, good luck-but all Daddies are supposed to freak out when their daughters get married. Right?

And the fact that we won’t be getting married probably until 2004 gives him lots of time to prepare:D

You know you’re no bunny 'til some bunny loves you.

I slay me!

Peace and long life; live long and prosper; congratulations and much happiness to you both. You kids!

:smiley:

Lucretia and I send you our warmest congratulations.
Hmmm…you know, I never did manage to get you twisted…maybe a bachelor party in the future. :smiley:

No twisting will be done:) I don’t drink much, if at all (last time was … NYC?). And the idea of a bachelor party, while I appreciate it and all that, probably will stay an idea unless y’all want to get together and drink and look at strippers by yourselves…

Well…it wouldn’t be the first time. I’ll buy you a drink and then drink it for you. I’ll tell you all about your bachelor party when I recover.

And you didn’t answer earlier… GMU?

GMU = George Mason University

Oooooerrrrr, what exciting news :smiley:

Congratulations, punha and fizzy!

I can’t believe I missed this! (The bunny was misleading, as previously mentioned, but then it went to 2 pages and I thought I’d see what all the fuss was about.)

I have to add my congratulations and then lapse into a reverie of what it was like to be newly engaged…ain’t nothin’ like it. Good luck to you both!

I figured as much. That’s where I work!

We ought to get together for lunch or something.

PUNHA, MY PAL!!!

Congrats to you and Fizzes!

Best of wishes to you both!

Fenris

Oh my gawd, where have I been? Congrats you two!

Since you met via the 'net, I hope you register at eBay. :slight_smile:

Well, here’s a belated, but heart-felt “Congratulations!” Serves me right for dissapearing off the face of the boards for so long.

(I discovered this when fizzestothetop showed up on trillian and introduced herself as 'punhas fiancee. Still picking my jaw up off the ground.)

Once again, best wiches.

TDC