My first book review is up!

I mentioned last week that I started a book-review blog concentrating on books I buy at my local dollar store. Well, the first review is up if you want to read it!

I hope you like it and welcome feedback.

Chef Troy, we allow people to promote their artistic endeavors, but prefer that they get mod permission in advance. I’m going to move this to Cafe Society and leave it open, but please keep that in mind for the future.

twickster, MPSIMS moderator

Sorry about that, Twickster. I’ll remember in the future.

Eszterhas is not the highest paid screenwriter.

Crap. Thanks for catching that – I’ve fixed the post.

Well, I suppose the sign of a good blog is that someone finishes one post and is still eager for the next.

Good Job! :smiley:

I like a good bathroom book but if a substantial portion of the thing is filled with comments like that successful screenwriter comment, I’ll have to pass up this one. I find myself gritting my teeth when I read comments like that.

I think this is an intriguing idea you have here and I’m looking forward to the next one.

The great thing about using the dollar store as the source of my review materials is the deliciously random selection.

Next week’s review will be on Turning Tables, a semi-chick-lit novel about the restaurant business.

…Well, it’s set in the restaurant biz, but like all chick-lit, it’s about romance and self-actualization. :^)