My First, Uh, I Mean, My TENTH Post!

Just wavin’ a big ol’ hi-howdy to all and sundry. I’ve been lurking for quite some time (mostly in Cafe Society and the BBQ Pit), and only just recently took the plunge and subscribed. I have expanded my regular reading to this particular forum, and am working my way up to keeping abreast of all of them.

For the record, I officially joined because I found the community of Dopers to be an overwhelmingly positive environment. You know who you are, so take a bow. Even the ‘bad apples’ give one an opportunity to either examine one’s own beliefs and knowledge or to practice restraint in social interaction. In short, I have come Home.

On to Post #11…

/Norma Desmond singing voice/: I’ve come hooooooooooooooome at last.

Welcome aboard.

More goats! We need more goats! :smiley:

Yes, won’t someone please fetch the goats???

Welcome, tripthicket!

I’ll contribut the goats that were…umm…given to me for admitting I didn’t get them initially. But I’m keeping my calamari.

It’s been ten hours now. That must be one long post.

  • sniggers

He said “breast”!
:smiley:

Welcome aboard! Enjoy yourself. Have you paid the secondary members fee?
No? Well, contact me and I’ll give you the paypal address to send the money to.
…
How much do you earn, btw? :wink:

Hi tripthicket. Be welcome. Enjoy your stay. :slight_smile:

Welcome, tripthicket!

To learn how not to be scammed be people like Keapon Laffin, just send a large amount of money to me. :wink: