My friend is sick and and needs some help (crowd funding campaign)

I started a crowd funding campaign for my friend in the Philippines who I’ve known for a little over two years.

There’s a description of her situation through the link, but basically she’s been going to school to become a teacher to support herself and her mother, while working as a substitute. But she’s gotten really sick, fell behind in school and lost her job.

She was barely getting by as it was, now with the medical expenses, and having lost her job, she’s out of options, and could really use a little help.

The goal I set of 150,000php is approximately $3000. Which is kind of arbitrary, since there’s no way of knowing how much everything will cost yet. It’s also very optimistic, but it’s possible it won’t cost that much. Medical expenses are much cheaper there and Philhealth covers a share of it, but it’s still well more than she can cover.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you have any amount to spare to help my friend out it would be hugely appreciated. And if you could share the campaign on your preferred social media, that’d be awesome too.

To the two people who already donated: Thank you! It’s both helpful and very encouraging. I posted it days ago, and it was still at zero views.

Moderating:

As per the registration agreement requests of this kind must get prior approval by the staff. I am closing this thread and removing the link until proper approval is made.

Edited to add: if permission is given the proper forum will be MPSIMS.